Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application to get whitelisted - crytiee [Declined - Jase]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
crytiee

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Poland

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I guess metagaming and powergaming means using backstory so that your character is heavily overpowered

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko
8. Tell us about yourself!
Since I was little I liked to write. English isn't my first language, so it may be troubling sometimes, but I'm trying my best.
My biggest hobby is music. I love pop music and I'm working on becoming a musician.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No. Not yet.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I just googled a medieval RP server and it sent me here.

About Your Character!
My character is basically Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones with little tweaks to fit this server.

Character Name:
Daenerys

Character Age:

Character Race:
I think I'd go for a human The Sangrian or the Silver Elf but I don't really know...Maybe staff can help me decide which one suits the character more?

Appearance:
Silver hair, light blue eyes, wears light armour with jewerly

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
-

Written Test!
And so I woke up.
My body was itchy from all the mud I've been resting on for God knows how long.
Something cut my arm, but in the first minutes I didn't even realise.
Then I saw it.
A horde of men on the horses. They had sharp weapons. I recognized them. I thought they might be friendly.
So I crawled up to them.
I asked the captain
- Will you help me?
He answered - No.
So I said - Why?
And then he replied - You're the only one who can help thyself.
I didn't understand at first. My head was a big pile of mess.
He, then, the big, powerful, scary man with his horde, wandered away.
Now, when I'm standing within the Iron Throne being in reach of my hand, I understand. He was telling me the future and what matters now is only escaping.
-DROGON! - I yelled, and he came. He's my dragon. My baby.
When the dragon flew into the throne room a group of men went through the door. They were armed with stilletos and swords and they were standing there in a fighting position.
One of them ran towards me, but my dragon, quickly enough, beheaded him with his sharp claws.
Then Drogon burnt...everything.
Not a single object was left.
Whole Kingslanding was turned to ashes.
And so...I decided to fly...Fly away...Now my dragon is getting tired and I'm worried, but I see a Kingdom...I'm scared to go there, but I'll try to speak with the peoples...

-a note from Daenerys' private journal on how she got into HollowWorld-

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey! Thanks for your application to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there are a few things which I am going to get you to fix before I can whitelist you.
  • No city called King's Landing does not exist in Hollowword. The world is not the same as the world of Game of Thrones. Dragons and Iron Thrones is a no. Especially in the way that you have included it in your written test. The world is Altera. Please rewrite your test to reflect our world's lore.
  • Your written test is too short. Please expand it to a minimum of 400 words.
  • Please define both power-gaming and meta-gaming separately. They have different meanings and we want to see that you know the difference.
Let me know when you have made the relevant changes to your application and I will take another look at it!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Declined for inactivity!
Feel free to apply again in the future.