Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application to join Hollowcraft [Declined - Niko]

veliosss

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
veliosss
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I would describe metagaming as using knowledge known ooc in the roleplay. And i would describe powergaming as not being realistic with what your character can do.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
NO

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic

8. Tell us about yourself!
I live in north Carolina and I love playing baseball. I mostly play games by Ubisoft like For Honor and Rainbow Six Siege. But my favorite game to play competitively is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I have three dogs which are Magnolia a white German Shepard, Gizmo a thirteen year old black Pug, and Rex a white and brown chihuahua. I also have a black and gray cat named Sophie.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sadly i do not.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I simply came across this while looking for some good role play

Character Name:
Gregory

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Light brown hair.
Turquoise eyes.
White skin.
Dirty white short sleeve undershirt.
Dark green tunic.
Light brown pants.
Dark brown shoes.

Written Test!
One midsummer morning Gregory was awoken by a loud bang downstairs. He hastily threw on his tunic and hurried downstairs. When he arrived he saw his 15 year old sister, Loraine quickly trying to pick up a bunch pots that laid on the floor. "What is going on" Gregory quickly said. "I wanted to surprise you with breakfast" Loraine stated. " I was trying to get get the pot I needed when more fell out". "That's very kind of you, but you almost got hurt" Gregory said jokingly. Gregory has been looking after his sister while his father is away on business. There mother died of illness seven years ago, and it has just been his sister and his father in the house ever sense. Gregory lives a little more down the road on a farm. He has been helping pay for himself and his sister and father. Now his father asked him to stay with her for a while while he does some business a couple kingdoms over. Gregory is excited however, because in a couple weeks knight tryouts will be happening. His father said he should be back in a week so that gives Gregory plenty of time to practice before the tryouts. But for now he has to sure his sister doesn't burn the house down. "Come on, i'll make us breakfast". "Awwww but i wanted to surprise you. I feel bad that dad is making you look after me. I am big now I can look after myself" Loraine said. "It's fine I don't mind, i have been wanting some quality time with my sister anyways". "Now, go set the table and ill make us some breakfast".

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application to Hollowworld. Before we continue, there are a few issues we need to address.

- Your powergaming definition is vague and not quite what we're looking for. You can find our server's definition along with several examples within our Roleplay Starter Guide.

- Your written test is 280 words out of 400 words long. While you will not have to write this much in a single sitting on this server, we want our applicants to demonstrate their ability to write a small story and 400 words is what we consider an ideal amount for us.

- I need you to take a thorough look through your written test for grammatical errors. This isn't a high school english class, but we still want members of our community to be conscious of grammar during Roleplay.

Once again, I want to thank you for taking the time and effort to make this application to our server. I look forward to reading this once more.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Your application has been declined for inactivity. Please feel free to apply again.