Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application's Staff [Declined-Ayda]

KingTraitor

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: jonasgrenaa
2. Your real name: KingTraitor
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Played alot of MMORPG's before playing minecraft. thats the main reason that i want to play at a RPG minecraft server

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Erik. Im an 19 year old student at a highschool in sweden where i now study to become an electtician. at the moment i live together with my mom, dad and my sister. My greatest intrests are Longboarding, Ski'ing and of course create amazing buildings in minecraft. The main reason i apply to the whitelist at this server is to find a great server to play at, meets lot of intresting people and just create. I have been looking for a good minecraft server to play at for a while, mostly ended up at alot of servers where people grief my buildings. I hope my time here at Hollow World will be great.
Thanks in advance - jonasgrenaa

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Most of my previous buildings is at the last server i played at which shut down but i do have a couple of photos from my single player maps.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing really, i hope for a great time at your server and meet alot of wonderful peoples.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes of course.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hello, and Welcome to Hollow World!

I regret to inform you that the application that you filled out is actually for applying for Staff, not a Whitelist Application. Without being whitelisted, and a part of the community, you would not be applicable for Staff placement. I suggest first making a whitelist application, and making a name for yourself on the server before jumping to this. Please take the next day or so to also look over the proper materials, rules, and lore to make sure that you understand the setting that the Roleplay Server is set in.

You can find the proper application, Whitelisting, here! [ -Click Me!- ]

Thank you! And have a Happy New Year. :)