Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Applying for Whitelist [Denied - Cukie1]

ZahaDOOM

Settling in Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ZahaDOOM
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
USA EST
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Basically they are when you know something is about to happen and you act accordingly to what you know ahead of time. Like if you know stocks are going down tomorrow, and you take out all your stocks of that company, that's kindof an example of mettagaming.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko
8. Tell us about yourself!
Pretty regular guy. Loved playing D&D with friends for years. Boston born and Boston breed. Love to make short films. Hope to one day become a filmmaker and tell stories through film.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sorry, no.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Also no

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Zahadoom

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor Elf

Appearance:
Striking purple eyes. Black long hair That goes down shoulder height tied off in a half ponytail. Slim at around 150 with the height of 6'1". Dresses normally in pieces of leather and metal crudely sewn together. Fairly fit.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
skin_20170824083849192214.png

Written Test!
Well hello there, I guess we should start with how I got here. This new mess I've gotten myself into. Well lets start from when I was a little babe. Crawling around on the floor. What? you don't want to hear about that? Oh well, onto the juicy bits I guess. I was born to a fairly wealthy family. I even had a bon-a-fide nanny. I guess you could say I was a troubled kid. Threw rocks at the city drunks. Stole sweets from my aunties bakery. Dug up graves to take the dead oofs loot. Normal stuff. I turned 20 and my father decided it was a great idea to send me to work on his fathers shipping boats. I did it for a year, then the pirates showed up. They didn't kill anyone themselves. Just decided to sink our boat in the middle of the ocean. Thankfully I knew how to swim. And climb an enemy ship without them knowing. Unfortnally what I wasn't good at is coming up with what to do when I was on the boat. I mean I got to kill the janitor with his own broom. So the irony was that the captain made me the new janitor. I scrubbed his ship, his kitchen, his shaft. The normal stuff. Well I got to be on that ship for 15 so on years. Learning crafts like knot working, scrubbing, taking care of the captains mothers ashes, and my personal favorite fighting and weaponry. I liked to use whatever was on hand to kill my opponent. Whether it was a sword, broom, or Steak bone. I was a levelheaded guy though. I mean, sure I'm an ass at point, but who cares. As long as I keep my promises which I give out as frequently as I give out an intestine. Its all good. They then decided to sell me like I am some slave! The blasphemy! hehe, I did steal the captains mothers ashes though. Then took a jolly shit'n'piss on them before I put it back. Now as the story is I have broken free of my bonds and have ran like a bolt here. In high hopes you can take me to a place where I can use my skills to make a brighter future for myself. We might be strangers in all. But you would take in someone who is all lost and alone, right?

Attachments

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few thing to look over:
-metagaming and powergaming definitions need refining.
-no advanced gear, meaning no metal plates or metal armor.
-no violence in the test
-no advanced skills. He can only be a novice in combat.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm going to have to deny this for inactivity. You're free to try again