Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Appreciation Festival

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
The Fairgrounds are opening on the 8th of June, Saturday at 9pm GMT. (this weekend!)

While there will be the usual games and festivities of the Fairgrounds, there's several things I would like to ask that happens during this time. This will be a party to thank people for their hard work, and the best way I can think of doing this is:
1. Books, anonymous or signed to a certain player
2. Signs on a wall for everyone to read

(any ideas are appreciated)

Thanks to
If you're not sure who to thank, you could thank people who have Roleplayed with you, anyone who's helped you or handled something like a fight or done something you really liked. I'm going to be thanking a heap of the staff, on signs, so I suppose they could be examples on the day.

So yeah, let's show others how much we appreciate them!

... I'm not forcing anyone, I promise this is all a choice thing, I just figured it'd be a nice thing to do. So don't worry about not knowing who to thank.

Games
Now as usual we'll need game hosts for the event as well, there's no reward for hosting the games this time, but your help would be appreciated! We can have Hosts and Back-up hosts, just in case someone can't make it.

..Cake is supplied

Gift Bunny - This bunny will give you a gift, or something cheap like dirt.. it's all down to chance!
Host: Michcat? (I think)
Back-up Host: fhamersley
Just in case Host: General Oglub

Spleef - Spleef with leaves and sheers, always a lot of fun!
Host: Baron_Aron

Obstacle course - A challenge with iron bars and jumping, very difficult but fun.
Host: Abbeyvie

Piston Challenge - Team up with someone to reach the goal by activating Pistons. Very hard game.
Host:

Archery - Shoot 5 targets from behind the fences, very easy.
Host: K9_Diarmuid
Back-up Host: Mairin

Mazes - Curious and confusing mazes made for 1 or sometimes more players. Records usually kept of the best time taken to get through the maze.
Maze 1 Host: Ninjaikotoba
Maze 2 Host:

Archery Challenge - Four players go into a pit and can activate buttons with arrows to sink their opponents, the last one left wins... and is stuck inside-
Host:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hmmm, the closest to combat would be spleef and the archery challenge, but I wonder if we could setup a mini PVP arena for people to have fun and kill each other with hilariously named items >_>

*SallyPirate was murdered by Silentwindara wielding the kitchen sink

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I like this idea soooooo much. All the likes I want to give, it's a shame I can only give one...

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Sounds good!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hmmm, the closest to combat would be spleef and the archery challenge, but I wonder if we could setup a mini PVP arena for people to have fun and kill each other with hilariously named items >_>

Make a CTF game with balloon swords. And all the bows have to be named "Projectile Pie".

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Archery - Shoot 5 targets from behind the fences, very easy.
Host:

*Raises hand carefully, wary of scary other people*

I can has Cheezburger host?

Please? C:

-K9

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
If a staff was needed for hosting events I would do archery for sure :heart: I will be late however, as I have to work up until right after it starts :p

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hosts added, thankies guys!

Hmm... Would the events be hosted in character or OOC?
The Fairgrounds is OOC, but if people want to RP there, they're free to :D. The only reason it's OOC is because I'd be hosting the archery game a lot and my character wouldn't do that hahah

NiNi

MooCat
I need a second host for the mazes. I've got two of them at the fairgrounds, Victor maze and maze 3 (The 3 player stupidly hard one).

Unfortunately i can't run two mazes at once =/

NiNi

MooCat

Sally i actually can make a copy of victor maze and use it for combat you know?

If i modify a copy of maze 4 it can be used for PvP, with a twist~

I can explain in a pm if you like?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sally i actually can make a copy of victor maze and use it for combat you know?

If i modify a copy of maze 4 it can be used for PvP, with a twist~

I can explain in a pm if you like?
Combat? xD yeah you'll have to explain it to me