Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Apr 5] An Abandoned Den

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Ign: Gumdrop
Character Name: Lisbet
Organization or Allegiance: Stewardess for House Kane
Inventory & Attire: She has a bunch of more leather-esque 'armour' that offers more protection than dresses do. Has a variety of daggers, but uses mainly a recurve (i think) bow and arrows.
Extra Notes: I may or may not be able to attend - I don't see an issue but please pokeme the day before or something!

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Form
Ign: SirSnoutwick
Character Name: Gerard McIvy
Organization or Allegiance: Linistel I guess
Inventory & Attire: The usual; Some bones, some pouches, some vials, a dagger, a flute.
Extra Notes: I may be half an hour late again, like last time. I'll try to be on time though.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I can make this now. Please add me again? I’ve edited my post with the items Asero’s bringing

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
  • Lavendula @Cukie1
  • Salazar @Azur
  • Leofaren @Shankster
  • Ayda @Ayda
  • Podric @Luam
  • Ajax @Cymic_
  • Lisbet @Elz
  • Gerry @Jeroxia
This begins: Friday April 5: 1pm pst, 2pm cst, 5pm est, 9pm GMT, 10pm GMT+1
Hey all- something else came up as my friends are planning something this day and I need some time to the final part of its build. I need help with one part for this with Lannis, so I'm trying to coordinate it for everyone involved. If those listed are alright with pushing it back another week- April 5, same time- is that still doable? I would do it this Sunday, but Bartoolini has a spot there. I promise it's an interesting one!

Electric If someone can't make it, I will let you know. There's a limit of how many people I can juggle at a time.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey all- something else came up as my friends are planning something this day and I need some time to the final part of its build. I need help with one part for this with Lannis, so I'm trying to coordinate it for everyone involved. If those listed are alright with pushing it back another week- April 5, same time- is that still doable? I would do it this Sunday, but Bartoolini has a spot there. I promise it's an interesting one!

Electric If someone can't make it, I will let you know. There's a limit of how many people I can juggle at a time.
All good

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'm never 100% sure on if I'll be around but I'll let you know closer to the day :heart:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Not entirely sure what the internet situation is going to be like once we start moving tomorrow-ish, so I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it. Plan is for a yes, though.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Some changes-
This is the current roster. I may have 2 slots open if Cymic can't confirm he'll be there, and Lisbet is occupied- so Electric may fill the spot if he's available.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I may have to dip out. My laptop is away for repairs and I have no idea how long it may take.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I heard a cave was involved..

Ign: Jasper151627236
Character Name: Azgir
Organization or Allegiance: Hakiaz
Inventory & Attire:
Gambeson
Rope
Two longdaggers
Waterskin
Horn
Massive war bow and arrows
Extra Notes: Another settlement needs your help!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Jeroxia Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: This is in 2 hours...
Jazzper I can add you in, but I'm under the impression Luam Podric has issues with the Hakiaz clan right now and I want to keep things neutral. If the two characters keep things focused on the objective, we'll have 7 people in the team. We'll start when folks show up

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I hope to be home on time. Is it 5 or 4?