Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated [Archives - Emeric] *A Letter Sealed in Blue Wax and Sent*

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*A scroll written on fine papers would be delivered in person by a young looking lad with blonde hair and dashly light green eyes, he would approach the throne of the King and offer to him a scroll, sealed by a deep blue stamp of a fleur, if broke and read it would be the following, written in Emeric's mother tongue, the language of Lavoyard;*

"Dear your majesty and ruler of the Lavoyard Kingdom King Thorius Arcturus;

I humbly write you today in order to suggest the marriage between my sister, Fleur de Courtnay II and your son, Crowned Prince Barthélémy Arcturus in the holy bond of marriage under the holy eyes of Ignis himself. My family and I have proven loyal subjects of your crown, and therefore would like to offer our own blood into your family as a show of undying loyalty and duty.

I have noticed that your son, Crowned Prince Barthélémy is still without a arranged marriage, and do to the same 2 year gap between; that my sister Fleur would be of the perfect match to your son. Fleur is a strong, respectful noble lady and would make a dashing wife to your son.

I humbly ask your thought and judgment on this offer, I await your answer.

May Ignis forever smile upon you.

Signed:

Count Emeric de Courtnay, First of his name, patriarch of House de Courtnay and first Lord of Delavois."

After reading off the letter, the young herald would await a reply or message from Thorius.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Note: The letter would of been directly given to Thorius and no one ELSE! as in the herald would only give the letter to Thorius himself, because he is the best darn herald ever.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Make the after party a masquerade, Val already has his mask

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
[this has been sent to Éméric Courtnay and no-one else!]

*a letter of a very fine paper with an engraved golden rimming would soon arrive at the Courtnay Castle, sealed this time with a three-headed lion effigy frozen in purple wax. The writing inside would be erratic and sharp, as in written by a shaking hand*

''...Monsieur..le.Com.te Cour.tnay.

..In..my..great..wisd.om...see...no pro.blem to..votr.e.. offer.You.must.ask..t.he.person..concern..son,.Barthélémy.
however.. vous kno.w.. that..we.are.about..to.begin..our..Grand.Pla.n..i..sug.gest..preparing..you.r.chevaliers...and..awai.t..Renovatio.

.Art.horius..Arct.ur.us.''

*the letter would end on those few words*

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*a letter of a very fine paper with an engraved golden rimming would soon arrive at the Courtnay Castle, sealed this time with a three-headed lion effigy frozen in purple wax. The writing inside would be erratic and sharp, as in written by a shaking hand*

''...Monsieur..le.Com.te Cour.tnay.

..In..my..great..wisd.om...see...no pro.blem to..votr.e.. offer.You.must.ask..t.he.person..concern..son,.Barthélémy.
however.. vous kno.w.. that..we.are.about..to.begin..our..Grand.Pla.n..i..sug.gest..preparing..you.r.chevaliers...and..awai.t..Renovatio.

.Art.horius..Arct.ur.us.''

*the letter would end on those few words*
*eyes the name Arcturus in place of Lavoyard*

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Its okay I saw the letter and read it before you changed it, all is well!