Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated [Archives] Naming Of The Conseil d'Avignon

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Sunderday, 17th Of Winterfeast, 2260 - Season of Decay

On this day, Sunderday, the 17th of Winterfeast, during the year of our Empress, Ignis Synnove; 2260, I hereby, as Earl of the Manor of Adblourne, Chaeteu la'Mountain's End, and Avignon, form a council within my lands of my trusted advisors, from this day, to the last day of my family's rule of these lands.

Conseil d'Avignon, as a group of advisors, will advise the Lord of the House de Courtnay on various topics and subjects that affect the lands held by the family, the ranks and titles of the Council are as follows;

I: Master of Coin; The Lord or Lady in charge of the income, taxes, imports and outports of the combined lands of House de Courtnay, entrusted with the matters of Coinage and wealth of the settlements, as well as advising in forming taxes and trade routes.
II: Master of Relations; Responsible in matters regarding the relations of House de Courtnay to other guilds, families, kingdoms, and empires. Close Advisor.
III: Master of Men: Head of the Armed forces of the House de Courtnay and responsible for offering advice on topics of warfare and defence.
IV: Master Of Law: Overseer of the laws and edicts written in the lands of the de Courtnay, responsible for holding court when the Earl is not able to do so.
V: Master of Internal Affairs: In charge of the affairs inside of the settlements, and concerning the people living in them.

The Following Lords and Ladies have been named to the Council, and are asked to meet with myself, at the earliest time;
Master Of Coin is hereby named to Arabella de Courtnay (Tomato150 )
Master of Relations is hereby named to Lucia de Courtnay (Landem )
Master of Men is granted to myself, Earl Francis de Courtnay
Master of Law is hereby granted to Benjamin Hotspur (Fishymatt )
Master of Internal Affairs is hereby granted to Njorun Wilkstorm-Eldsvart (Cukie1 )

Dans la foi, avec l'impératrice de Feu
Signed:
Francis de Courtnay I, Earl of Aldbourne and Avignon.

Last edited:

RexJen

Lord of Altera
As the caparii that will soon worm me way into your hearts, I plan to take on all of these positions
Beware the power of hugs and bad music :heart: