Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated [Archives] Title's Passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

On this day, Godsend, 22th of Stormwind, 2260 - Season of Decay, I, Earl Napoleon de Courtnay, due to my worsening health, hereby release my titles and my lands, riches, and goods, over to my Cousin, Francis de Courtnay, on this 16th Nameday.

I. Francis de Courtnay will take responsibilty and control of the settlements of;Adbourne, Mountain's End, and the building and growth of the Halmet of Avignon.
II. The control of the Dore Garde is hereby passed, and the control and command given to Earl Francis.
III. The right to wealths and riches, resources and trade, as well as all matters of state now rest on the shoulders of Francis de Courtnay from this day, until his final days. Such title will pass on to his children, and his children's children.

Dans la foi, avec l'impératrice de Feu
Signed;
Napoleon de Courtnay, First of His Name, and First Earl of Mountain's End, Adbourne and creator of the Hamlet of Avignon.

Status
Not open for further replies.