Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming (Arena) Battle of Beasts I (TBD) (LOCATION REQUIRED)

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good

“After a fierce fight at the jousting pits of Storm's Landing, the Ringmaster invites you for another event. This time the battle will be bloodier, the opponents fiercer, and the risk higher. Can you trust your allies against the beasts of Altera? Will you betray those who might guard you to take a lonesome victory? Are you ready for the Battle of Beasts?
The battle shall be a gauntlet but rather than fighting by yourself, everyone who joins will fight against a common enemy; the beasts of Altera. Whoever remains capable of battle, takes home the prize. Do you have what it takes?
The rules? No leaving the arena, no using weapons that aren’t in the arsenal, and no sore losers. Everything else goes.
Buy-ins are at a thousand radiants.

Might chance be on your side,

Cloud Riverborn”

Basically, I am looking for a place where I can 'safely' host an event in which people will be fighting various beasts.
IF anyone has a place like this or has space for allowing me to build one, please hit me up.
(Alternatively, I will take donations so that I can start a region where ALL these events will be hosted. I'll only need like another 25K total)

Until then...

Love you guys!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Basically, I am looking for a place where I can 'safely' host an event in which people will be fighting various beasts.
IF anyone has a place like this or has space for allowing me to build one, please hit me up.

Until then...

Love you guys!
doooope makes me think of Star Wars - The Clone Wars where they fight these three monsters >: ]

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Updated the main post with a bit of flavour, I also will take donations so that the arena events I (And anyone else who wants to do one) host, can have a centralized location.

I'll make sure to compensate for any donations in some sort of way. (Maybe an IC plaque on the wall near the arena entrance or something.)