Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Arianne - The White Lady

Solar

Loyal Servant of Altera
According to my calculations, there is a fatal flaw with having your "character" be called "the marchioness", as according to my heavy research
View attachment 86027 View attachment 86028
As it seems, to be a so called "marchioness", must be a wife or widow of a british nobleman. This is not possible due too many reasons

1. In this roleplays "lore", Britain has never existed

2. Your character has never been married to a british nobleman

Therefore, I request you rescind your false title.

B o i
I'm wondering if you are just someone already on the server who made a new account just to post this so no one would find out whom the real person would be. It's RP, he can create a title for his own characters, you can just tell him it might not fit in a better tone.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
According to my calculations, there is a fatal flaw with having your "character" be called "the marchioness", as according to my heavy research
View attachment 86027 View attachment 86028
As it seems, to be a so called "marchioness", must be a wife or widow of a british nobleman. This is not possible due too many reasons

1. In this roleplays "lore", Britain has never existed

2. Your character has never been married to a british nobleman

Therefore, I request you rescind your false title.

B o i
REVEAL YOURSELF

Scardrac

Felsummer
You do realize we see the account that posted what you deleted, right? Here you are pointing out 'fatal flaws'.

Please don't come to profiles just to troll with images. Players are free to call their characters what they want. We have a strong list of adjectives in player profiles, and we aren't ones to go around chastising players for the correctness of them.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
it appears ive hit a soft spot. You need some fries with that salt?

(Also, Yes I can "try" you saying you are roleplaying in minecraft, thats pretty meh to begin with. Your character is extremely generic, did you model him to be a stereotypical bodybuilder?)
He's modeled over a couple different character tropes, although the blend of such is somewhat refreshing. He is quite an interesting character, with how he thinks and conveys himself.
I also am unsure why you are trolling, seems sorta useless...?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
He's modeled over a couple different character tropes, although the blend of such is somewhat refreshing. He is quite an interesting character, with how he thinks and conveys himself.
I also am unsure why you are trolling, seems sorta useless...?
"Try me"

"Why are you trolling?"

You're sending mixed messages dude

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
it is funny because it is obvious who it is and they already shitpost regularly

i don't see the point in making a secret account.