Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Armed guard

snipero1

Lord of Altera
I am hiring myself out as a merc for hire. For 100 radiants I will be a guard for a full expedition. Prices are negotiable.

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
No point in paying for protection if your running around in iron when there are people with diamond, so i was just wondering =)

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
A few questions, if you don't mind.

to elaborate on the first question, exactly what kind of armor/weapons do you bring to the table?

Do you guarantee the customer's survival, or do they still have to pay your fee even if bandits kill them?

Finally, are you sure about the 100 rads for one entire trip? Seeing as a person can get 1000 by simply voting, and a single person can pull 10k or more from one mining trip, shouldn't your price be a bit more profitable?

snipero1

Lord of Altera
I bring daimond armour, A diamond sword that has sharpnes 3, knocback 2 and fireaspect 1. also The fee depends on what a person is doing and what they get from it. They do not have to pay the fee if the bandit kills them.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
ah, I see.

Would you mind maybe giving a few cost examples? I'm considering using your services, so knowing about what to expect when it comes to payment would be good for me.

snipero1

Lord of Altera
It costs 100 per bandit, and 50 per diamond as well as a base 100. If you got 1000 dollars off a mining trip i would get 100 as well as helping you with the mining.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
So, if I understand this correctly, you charge 10% out of the direct earnings from mining (so block breaks)?