Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Armour to Consider

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Just thought I'd throw rough info based on tests into Excel for those who do not know armour, since I've seen a lot of misconception recently :D

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
What armor do lizards wear?
Scale

Edit: I am ashamed of that one

Last edited:

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Ima put my two cents into the diamond argument. Diamond would be ineffective do to the cleavage. Granted, it would still be hard as all hell and glancing and blunt force blows will do nothing but knock the wearer over if it was strong enough.

Thats where the true problem is. The advantage to armor that gives a little bit is that you wont end up on your ass. You dont want to much, but enough to absorb the shock of the blow. Diamond cant do that. It takes literately tons of pressure to shatter diamond. denting it is basically impossible with medieval weapons.

At least, that my understanding. Also it expensive. That too.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If you want to wear diamond armour, youd have explain it away as either diamond studded iron armour (so as decoration) and the like, or blue stained iron armour.

Either that or its magical.

Last edited: