Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Armour

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I like armour.

A German knight from probably around the 15th century. The helm is a sallet.

I had Agincourt in my head while making this one. Churburg styled plate with a hounskull helm.

I'm working on a Polish Hussar right now.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Make Hussar armour a thing in RP please, I will use the shit out of it.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
^as Vlad descrubed to me, Walanescu armor was supposed to be polish hussar armor

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

Took approximately an hour. I'll be doing another variant with golden accents. Not very satisfied with the helmet. Polish Hussar.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You could try to use more layers on the body work. For instance accent the gorget on the hussar, and pauldrons on all of them. I also find accenting the gauntlets looks pretty cool.

Demi Armour Screenshot.png

This is Demitrius's armour atm. Ignore the white bit at the left knee. But yeah I think a lot of cool things can be done when you accent things in second layers. I'd say that the Gothic armour could especially benefit from this. Another piece of critique I'd have is with the Hussar szyszak. Those helmets had actually a very open face and only the cheeks would be covered, and not even that much. Your skin gives the impression that the sides are completely covered.

Overall though, a very good job. My favourite has to be the transitional armour (Cherbourg) since I'm a sucker for gold and colours. :D

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Thanks - I do use 3D layers in gracious amounts on the skins, but the only good skin viewer is outdated and doesn't have hat layers for bodies yet, and I'm a sucker for the transparent models. You're correct about the Hussar helmet, I finished the visor and called it done without remembering to trim the sides of the helm to be accurate.