Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arnixia's Art Dump // Request a drawing

Arnixia

Villager
If anyone would like to request a drawing, feel free to do so, I have a lot of spare time at the moment and need some new drawing ideas.
eevee_by_damnedinanylanguage-d4stk6k.pngchurch_by_damnedinanylanguage-d54j8k0.png.jpg leopard_by_damnedinanylanguage-d50km3h.png.jpglich_king_by_damnedinanylanguage-d4yhsso.pngnezumi_x_shion_by_damnedinanylanguage-d4yp9wd.png.jpgshinsen_by_damnedinanylanguage-d4tzfqx.png.jpgvashka_facade_by_damnedinanylanguage-d51uaha.png

Current Requests:

Lovelorn - Chibi// Hugging mooshroom with bow around it's neck. - Finished

Bettemus99 - Character drawing- Currently working on

Floopguy10 - Character drawing

jakp25- Character drawing

Seth_Jenkins- Seth// Axe in ground staring epically off into the distance & chibi character with axe.

Just Shadow- Character drawing

Dplatz- Character drawing

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
ooooooooooo!!!!
t i have a requesty!! :heart:!

chibi me hugging a chibi mooshroom with a big bow around his neck!

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Yay! She's in two forms.. Her dress (My avatar and signature) Or her hunter outfit.. Looks kinda like this

Sally's work of Luna :p In hunter outfit.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
These are amazing.
If you have the time after all these other request, and I suspect quite a few more, then may I have one?

http://www.minershoes.com/

Search jakp25 into the search bar if you want a proper look at my skin. There is also a rp char description in my signature.

Arnixia

Villager
These look Awesome!
I dont suppose I could have one...? Maybe with Seth, Axe plunged into the ground staring epicly off into the Distance? And maybe one with him as A chibi holding his axe.... I never get Drawn....
These are epic just to say again,
Haha I will make a list and slowly work through it, I would be happy to do a drawing for you also

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
*Puppy eyes*
Maybe I could have one too? :heart:

I'll just put this description of my character; if you want a visual, feel free to minershoes JustShadow.

He's half-man and half-goat in appearance, like you can see on my skin. He has dark, night black hair that comes down on either side of his face, but leaves his right eye clear. The left eye is slightly covered by hair, but is still visible. Also, his eyes are the shade of a lively forest; a bright but tempered brown colour. Then down to the waist, he wears no clothing, and seems to be rather muscular (by human terms, not his race :p), with a reasonable pale skin pallor. At the waist, his tough skin becomes shaggy, grey/black fur that gets into a darker shade the further down his legs it goes. It's not grown very long, like a common housecat would have its fur coat. Then at his feet are his cloven hooves, with a clear grey hue.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Haha I will make a list and slowly work through it, I would be happy to do a drawing for you also
Hell Yes, Epic Drawing for the Dwarf! Coming Soon....
But seriously. Your Drawings are amazing, and Thanks
Side Note: The Axe is a Battleaxe

Arnixia

Villager
*Puppy eyes*
Maybe I could have one too? :heart:

I'll just put this description of my character; if you want a visual, feel free to minershoes JustShadow.

He's half-man and half-goat in appearance, like you can see on my skin. He has dark, night black hair that comes down on either side of his face, but leaves his right eye clear. The left eye is slightly covered by hair, but is still visible. Also, his eyes are the shade of a lively forest; a bright but tempered brown colour. Then down to the waist, he wears no clothing, and seems to be rather muscular (by human terms, not his race :p), with a reasonable pale skin pallor. At the waist, his tough skin becomes shaggy, grey/black fur that gets into a darker shade the further down his legs it goes. It's not grown very long, like a common housecat would have its fur coat. Then at his feet are his cloven hooves, with a clear grey hue.
Of course you can, i'll add you to the list