Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art Commissions [open]

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Raphael's Art Commission Area
[ ART LINK ]

told to repost it smh

Lovely Characters--

Portrait; [Full Body = 10k]

Portrait; [Bust = 5-6k]

Lovely Weapons--

Portrait; [Full Form = 6k]

Radiants are to be sent to the account Raphael_Payne upon completion and sending onto the thread.

Crazy additives like magic and god blessings and stuff-- add on 2-3k

If you're requesting more than one thing, type a separate application below it. Mind that this doesn't affect how many comms I'm taking in.

If requested, I'll do my best to haggle down much of anything should those purchasing art need it and stuff.

Refrain from pg18 requests I've already been asked, the answer is [no].

Commission Request;
Character or Weapon:
IGN:
Type:
How was your day?

With that in mind; go ahead and request. Backlog is at [[10]] commissions, not including multi-applications.

If in the event that you're after someone and the log is already capped, you'll be PM'd and at the top of the list next time.

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Commission Request;
Character or Weapon: Kam. Character profile in character sheet in sig. (Can link here if need be)
IGN: Kamaoe
Type: Full body
How was your day? It was swoosh, you?

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Commission Request;
Character or Weapon: Kam. Character profile in character sheet in sig. (Can link here if need be)
IGN: Kamaoe
Type: Full body
How was your day? It was swoosh, you?

Outstanding-! I'm glad to hear it, I'm also fine tysm for asking. I'll be looking over your character profile, expect stuff within a week c; Lineart first, then ink/color. c:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Character or Weapon: Weapon
IGN: Rossu_
Type: Full form
The sword is unadorned save for the hilt. The blade is plain, of excellent polished steel, with two narrow fullers along its 30 inch length, in a Type XXI.4 configuration. The hilt curves bladewards, and is of similar fine steel, shaded to a deep matte grey. The guard has been milled and chiseled to an extremely fine level of detail, depicting a stylized bow.

The grip is of sturdy antler core, wrapped in shark’s skin with a fine layer of glowstone powder firmly glued in and under each ridge and bump on the sharkhide. As a result, the grip glows.

The sword has a pommel of high-quality blackened steel, with the sigil of the Rangers carved into it. The sigil has been detailed with more glowstone veneer, and the image glows against the matte deep grey steel.
It has the following enchants on it, and was enchanted by Fronslin on 2/2/18
~Unbreaking III
~Bane of Arthropods IV
~Knockback II
~Fire Aspect II
~Sweeping Edge III

How was your day? good.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Outstanding-! I'm glad to hear it, I'm also fine tysm for asking. I'll be looking over your character profile, expect stuff within a week c; Lineart first, then ink/color. c:
Sounds good, can't wait to see it! ^-^

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Character or Weapon: Weapon
IGN: Rossu_
Type: Full form
The sword is unadorned save for the hilt. The blade is plain, of excellent polished steel, with two narrow fullers along its 30 inch length, in a Type XXI.4 configuration. The hilt curves bladewards, and is of similar fine steel, shaded to a deep matte grey. The guard has been milled and chiseled to an extremely fine level of detail, depicting a stylized bow.

The grip is of sturdy antler core, wrapped in shark’s skin with a fine layer of glowstone powder firmly glued in and under each ridge and bump on the sharkhide. As a result, the grip glows.

The sword has a pommel of high-quality blackened steel, with the sigil of the Rangers carved into it. The sigil has been detailed with more glowstone veneer, and the image glows against the matte deep grey steel.
It has the following enchants on it, and was enchanted by Fronslin on 2/2/18
~Unbreaking III
~Bane of Arthropods IV
~Knockback II
~Fire Aspect II
~Sweeping Edge III

How was your day? good.

Added to the list- glad to hear you're doing well. I'll do my best to add the enchants aswell-- thank you and have a beautiful day, you too will have some progress images over time. C:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Commission Request;
Character or Weapon: Weapon, Sword
IGN: Wanderer_Joe
Type: Sword Sword!1 A sword that sword's will be jealous of!1111
How was your day? It's been p. chill m'dude, a bit of giggles and whatnot.

Here are the stupid things about it

Longsword:
Overall: 47 1/4"
Blade Length: 36"
Handle Length: 9"
Weight: 2lb 13oz
Point of Balance: 5"
Blade Steel: 5160

Longsword Oakeshott Subtype XVIla

now the real deal

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Kamaoe
first- a thank you as being one of the first to commission--
I bring you Kam, a fine earthspawn woman who don't need no man.