• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Art !!!

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
... May I request a full body of Nylarii? With shading/colour? (The 3k one) Her character profile's in my signature. c:

(I'll provide a screenshot of the money being sent to you if so~)

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Staff member
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
Can I have a full body of both of my characters? (Links in signature) I love your work! :heart:

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
... May I request a full body of Nylarii? With shading/colour? (The 3k one) Her character profile's in my signature. c:

(I'll provide a screenshot of the money being sent to you if so~)
WIN_20160309_22_38_31_Pro.jpg

Before you do any money sending, is this what you have in mind for the body type? :3 And you can wait till after you receive the drawing to pay if you'd like, I trust you guys not to forget about paying x3

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Hopefully everyone who requested one is watching this thread, if not they won't see this, but I have accepted all of your requests. I won't be showing the poses for each because my camera is crappy x3 but the default foot position is like the example, as if they are floating. *If you want a certain foot position/ facial expression please specify* You also have the choice to pick your background color! It doesn't have to be yellow ^^