Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art_

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Drawing again of cymic duh 2.png

This is likely overly large- Anyhow, a lot going on here.

This was meant to be a hides + rags type of deal, but i ended up switching it out to his plate outfit which was stupid of me.

Cymic's halberd tied to his steel fist, being drug though the snow. Bottle of rum in his hand. Forgot to draw a bag/sled with belongings on it, too lazy to add it. I got lazy on the shading, etc.

i don't like his nose. His nose is probs more prominent.

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
View attachment 80778

This was meant to be a hides + rags type of deal, but i ended up switching it out to his plate outfit which was stupid of me.

Cymic's halberd tied to his steel fist, being drug though the snow. Bottle of rum in his hand. Forgot to draw a bag/sled with belongings on it, too lazy to add it. I got lazy on the shading, etc.
Dat man bun doe

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
View attachment 80783

You're doing so much better!