Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Arthur Hallon

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
No. I won’t stay by as injustice such as this occurs. It sickens me to see you do this. You should be immediately banned by the admins from everything. What do you think you were doing, posting a cruel and insensitive image like that? You should be disgusted with yourself. That image is a sin. If I have to look one more moment at that disgusting mop of red hair belonging to such a soulless beast I will vomit. I swear to God. This is the exact reason why redheads should be burned at the stake just like your character, Arthur Hallon, will be once I am finished with him. That is a promise to our Lord the Lightbringer. Excuse me while I vomit. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
No. I won’t stay by as injustice such as this occurs. It sickens me to see you do this. You should be immediately banned by the admins from everything. What do you think you were doing, posting a cruel and insensitive image like that? You should be disgusted with yourself. That image is a sin. If I have to look one more moment at that disgusting mop of red hair belonging to such a soulless beast I will vomit. I swear to God. This is the exact reason why redheads should be burned at the stake just like your character, Arthur Hallon, will be once I am finished with him. That is a promise to our Lord the Lightbringer. Excuse me while I vomit. You should be ashamed of yourself.
imagine posting this

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Ignite? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Rahas Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Fuvur, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire Telarion royal guard. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Gottland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me by raven? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Astakhan and your location is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Slyannen factory complex and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Ignite? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Rahas Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Fuvur, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire Telarion royal guard. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Gottland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me by raven? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Astakhan and your location is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Slyannen factory complex and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
<:carefulned:423656255433867275> ONLY FACTIONS THAT ARE THE GREATEST LAND EMPIRE SINCE THE SILVER CROWN MAY VIEW THIS UPDATE <:cavedinhisbreastplate:423660603744452628>