Artist Alley by Akir [Commissions] [Possible Nudie Warning]

Sailing_Elf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Added those who wished it onto the waitlist.

I'll be capping the waitlist out at 10, at which point I will be closing commissions to take a break before starting my next round. I don't have a length of time decided for my break. It could be a week, it could be a month or more. So if you'd like to save a spot for a commission, do it quick!

It's first come, first serve. I've only got 2 slots left in my waitlist before I close commissions for a while!

Sailing_Elf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Commissions are currently CLOSED!

Thank you all so much for the interest. I'll be working on these commissions for a little while and once they're finished I'll be taking a short break. During this time I'll likely be rping more, and will look at opening up more artistic options such as the following:

- Item Illustration.
Have a unique item in your inventory that you want an illustration for to show off, I'll draw it up for you!

- Bust Illustration.
Illustration of your character from the ribs up.
- Waist Illustration.
Illustration of your character from the hips up.
- Full Body Illustration.
Illustration of your character from head to toe!

- Clothing Illustration.
A mannequin drawing of an outfit tailored just for you!
- Spins and Sparkles Illustration.
A full body illustration, complete with unique outfit, item, and background.

- Painterly Portrait
A painted portrait of your character, fit for any noble!

All these, and possibly more to come as I expand my commission shop! Keep your eyes peeled, as once my commissions open up, I'll likely be upping my prices as well. Thanks to all who have been supporting me, I love you all! :heart:

Sailing_Elf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Minor Update:

Work has just informed me today that I am required to come into work this Saturday. Due to this, commissions will be a bit slower to complete this week. Thank you for your understanding.

Sailing_Elf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Been slowly working on commissions. In the meantime, while waiting for update responses, I've done some personal work. Here's a preview for my new character who will be coming around soon! Everyone meet Yhlrun. :heart:

Attachments

Sailing_Elf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Man, I'm digging these. I'd love to get a full color commission at some point in the future, when you aren't overhauled lmao
Once the current list is done, I'll be adding a looot more options. I may even do a raffle or an auction or something for a full body color commission before I open up commissions again. Not sure, we'll see! :D

Sailing_Elf

Loyal Servant of Altera
So. My corgi thought it would be a good idea to use my tablet stylus as a chew toy. I now do not have a stylus to draw with. I've ordered a new one, but it'll take a week or so for it to arrive. I apologize for the delay in commission work. Note to self, do not leave belongings on table where roommate's asshole cat will knock it over for the dog to tear up. :(

Electric

Lord of Altera
Patron
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Patron
So. My corgi thought it would be a good idea to use my tablet stylus as a chew toy. I now do not have a stylus to draw with. I've ordered a new one, but it'll take a week or so for it to arrive. I apologize for the delay in commission work. Note to self, do not leave belongings on table where roommate's asshole cat will knock it over for the dog to tear up. :(
My condolences : (