Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Artist Alley by Akir [Commissions] [Possible Nudie Warning]

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Added those who wished it onto the waitlist.

I'll be capping the waitlist out at 10, at which point I will be closing commissions to take a break before starting my next round. I don't have a length of time decided for my break. It could be a week, it could be a month or more. So if you'd like to save a spot for a commission, do it quick!

It's first come, first serve. I've only got 2 slots left in my waitlist before I close commissions for a while!

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Commissions are currently CLOSED!

Thank you all so much for the interest. I'll be working on these commissions for a little while and once they're finished I'll be taking a short break. During this time I'll likely be rping more, and will look at opening up more artistic options such as the following:

- Item Illustration.
Have a unique item in your inventory that you want an illustration for to show off, I'll draw it up for you!

- Bust Illustration.
Illustration of your character from the ribs up.
- Waist Illustration.
Illustration of your character from the hips up.
- Full Body Illustration.
Illustration of your character from head to toe!

- Clothing Illustration.
A mannequin drawing of an outfit tailored just for you!
- Spins and Sparkles Illustration.
A full body illustration, complete with unique outfit, item, and background.

- Painterly Portrait
A painted portrait of your character, fit for any noble!

All these, and possibly more to come as I expand my commission shop! Keep your eyes peeled, as once my commissions open up, I'll likely be upping my prices as well. Thanks to all who have been supporting me, I love you all! :heart:

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Minor Update:

Work has just informed me today that I am required to come into work this Saturday. Due to this, commissions will be a bit slower to complete this week. Thank you for your understanding.

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Been slowly working on commissions. In the meantime, while waiting for update responses, I've done some personal work. Here's a preview for my new character who will be coming around soon! Everyone meet Yhlrun. :heart:

Attachments

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Man, I'm digging these. I'd love to get a full color commission at some point in the future, when you aren't overhauled lmao

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Man, I'm digging these. I'd love to get a full color commission at some point in the future, when you aren't overhauled lmao
Once the current list is done, I'll be adding a looot more options. I may even do a raffle or an auction or something for a full body color commission before I open up commissions again. Not sure, we'll see! :D

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
So. My corgi thought it would be a good idea to use my tablet stylus as a chew toy. I now do not have a stylus to draw with. I've ordered a new one, but it'll take a week or so for it to arrive. I apologize for the delay in commission work. Note to self, do not leave belongings on table where roommate's asshole cat will knock it over for the dog to tear up. :(

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
So. My corgi thought it would be a good idea to use my tablet stylus as a chew toy. I now do not have a stylus to draw with. I've ordered a new one, but it'll take a week or so for it to arrive. I apologize for the delay in commission work. Note to self, do not leave belongings on table where roommate's asshole cat will knock it over for the dog to tear up. :(
My condolences : (