- Star:“I... feel responsible. And I feel angry. And sad. I feel that I should have told you what I felt.” Asero met Star when he hired her as a guard for Aelmere, and promoted her to his personal guard when he got to know her. Her recklessness and hero complex gave him quite the headache, and in the end is what got her killed. He feels responsible for her death. Most of all, he regrets giving into his fears and never stepping up to be a proper father to her- even so, he mourns her as a daughter.
SO I DID LIKE
Each of the four profile posts has been completely redone. Colors, font, information, format. Took a long-ass time, but I think it's worth it- I really love this new format, I think it looks elegant and is somewhat representative of Asero, in a way. Also. Gifs. Many many gifs. And, more songs in the relations. Tagging some key peoples: Edouard2000SamiwashereLady Alec
OK, a decent update as Forlorn concludes. Mainly:
- Updated Forlorn-related injuries, achievements, timeline, etc.
- Replaced Forlorn-related goals/fears/etc
- Killed creatures are in a new section so as to declutter
- BREADMAKER IS ONE YEAR OLD! New reference picture for him he a big boy now c:
- Updated relations (Laisa, Edger, Star, Leo, and Gill. SamiwashereEdouard2000ToastySpamShanksterSamwych)
- Maybe more idk it’s late
“I’ve realized I wasn’t responsible for your death. That was the dragon‘s doing, through and though... and, to bring both myself and your memory peace, I killed that son-of-a-bitch. If you’re up there, watching... I hope you’re happy. I hope... I made up for never telling you how much I care.”
Asero first met Star when he hired her as a guard for Aelmere. After getting to know her more, he promoted her to be his personal guard, until he left House Wise. Star's recklessness and hero complex was a constant pain in the ass for Asero, and in the end is what got her killed. He regrets giving into his fears and never stepping up to be a proper father to her, but rests easier knowing he’s finally taken vengeance. In her death, he mourns her as a daughter.