Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I need to RP with Ashna at some point.. I don't think we've ever RP'd much, Solus!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ugh- still not fully updated. Why are there so many of you? .. *mutters about relations.*

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Not think-. She knows this human is someone she already said the same thing to before. (Or thought it- Can't remember if she said it)

She fluctuated to sister/friend ^^

I am missing Elluin.. I fix when home.
Hmm, not thinking Ashna knew him before anyone else knew him. Or thinking she has any reason to believe he's someone else.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hmm, not thinking Ashna knew him before anyone else knew him. Or thinking she has any reason to believe he's someone else.
Well if she believes he's Archaeus Fronte because she was told it directly in roleplay- and if Tennand isn't Archaeus Fronte due to that bieng a lie- then..uh- sure?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Eh- your response there was un-needed. (Oh- you edited it)

Send me a convo if you feel you need to, Glados. We'll take it there.
It's a simple answer to my question, it doesn't warrant a conversation unless you'd like to make one.