Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
YOU NEED AN ATHRYL RIGHT NOW. too bad I can't get on ;-:
I DO. Ashna needs you, man. You can help pull her back. Her other cell mate ain't no help. *shakes fist at Darko*

The longer she's with Grey, and that prison... Well, be prepared to say so long.

Don't be upset if you can't log on. We'll see each other soon~

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I DO. Ashna needs you, man. You can help pull her back. Her other cell mate ain't no help. *shakes fist at Darko*

The longer she's with Grey, and that prison... Well, be prepared to say so long.

Don't be upset if you can't log on. We'll see each other soon~
I'll try to get on soon~

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Crazy stuff happenin' left and right... Dunno if I wanna come back on the server soon.
Don't let my spiraling demise into a zombie-like disciple of The Corpse Eater dissuade you into coming back.

Flesh eating isn't all that bad.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Welp. When you're damaged. Locked in a prison cell for a long time. Are being taught by the notorious Grey...You turn.

Ashna was not strong enough. She's been moving about blindly, following only one voice.

...*Gets ready for the unslaught of "You're a monster" posts.*

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Welp. When you're damaged. Locked in a prison cell for a long time. Are being taught by the notorious Grey...You turn.

Ashna was not strong enough. She's been moving about blindly, following only one voice.

Fun fun fuuun!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

Get your butt to Athryl, missy.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Hmmm Tybalt has had luck at bring those broken by the corrupted back, it will require me throwing her in a cell 2 miles below a mountain tho xD

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It helped Violet. At least there I can bring people to pursuance her to do right rather than grey feeding her lies
The key thing here is that violet cared about tybalt and vise versa. They had an effect on each other. Not that "caring" is the only way to change someone....

But I suppose we'll see when the time comes.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
The key thing here is that violet cared about tybalt and vise versa. They had an effect on each other. Not that "caring" is the only way to change someone....

But I suppose we'll see when the time comes.
Yeah, your right.. XD I was hoping you wouldn't point that out