Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[August 10] The Clearing

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

In response to [x] and [x]

Linlea makes haste as there is no time to waste.
Gathered hands are to come together, for there is chance to make things better.

A group shall be formed, maybe two parties or one.
To clear out the violent infected or restrain them in a run.

The docks will be cleared as will the forests be removed of disease.
And the corpses that have fallen.. must be given the Lady's peace.​

- - - - - -​

Who/What: We may form a party of people in Linlea that aren't sick or injured to clear out any dangers on the isle. Same party, or a second one, is set to move the corpses from the docks to the graveyards and clear out rabble if possible. Elz blargtheawesome
When: Sometime this week, but post below if anyone wants to take part and has a particular timezone availablity. I'll try to see what date is possible. I may not attend if I can have someone else host and I'm busy with work (goal is for most people in linlea to be able to attend)
Where: Starts at Linlea's Citadel gates

Estes241 & @everyone in Linlea right now

Part A.
A team is sent out to clear the docks and southern island. Any victims, close to saving are to be sent back to the Citadel.
Time: Thursday, August 9. 1pm PST, 4pm EST, 10pm GMT+1?
(Supposedly more focused for militia/mercenary folks)

Part B
B team is sent out to to the northern island and collect back to the docks and pick up corpses that will be fished out and buried in the graveyard.
Time: Thursday, August 9, 4pm PST, 7pm EST, 1 am GMT+1?
(less intensive, assuming A team is successful in its task, and more focused on labor)
Part II: August 10, 2pm PST, 5pm EST and 11pm GMT+1

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I usually get home at 6pm EST. Anytime after, but I'm not a huge fighter necessary to clearing dangers. If another time works better, dont worry about me!

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I can pretty much do any time after 7:30 pm EST on weekdays, weekends are pretty free.

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I can do any day after ~4 EST!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Part A.
A team is sent out to clear the docks and southern island. Any victims, close to saving are to be sent back to the Citadel.
Time: Thursday, August 9. 1pm PST, 4pm EST, 10pm GMT+1?
(Supposedly more focused for militia/mercenary folks)

Part B
B team is sent out to to the northern island and collect back to the docks and pick up corpses that will be fished out and buried in the graveyard.
Time: Thursday, August 9, 4pm PST, 7pm EST, 1 am GMT+1?
(less intensive, assuming A team is successful in its task, and more focused on labor)
I believe I have this set. Sorting out some more details, but the times are here.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'll be a little late, too, and may lead the second batch. Lannis is able to lead the first group. It'll be starting soon by the Citadel gates.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Was late due to work, I'll just wait for when people are making the B-team for part 2, unless someone calls over healgoat to the citadel to help emergency cure or stuff.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It seems like the first part, not everything was finished or wrapped up with. I've been asked to have another event set up, so Part II will be tomorrow an hour later. 2pm PST, 5pm EST and 11pm GMT+1. It'll hopefully not be too long. But the Upper Island and Southern Island still need to be reinforced and explored.

Summary of today:

Many were found infected and were injured in the process of today's expedition through the isles.. Corpses were gathered, a few harmed in order to be less of a threat.. others were reasoned and gathered to be healed eventually. Some were angry and some cried out in pain.

The docks were secured, as the entity's minions seem tired or distracted by the first party. Bloated corpses in the waters and the first ship that crashed into the isle's bridge was dragged to the southern shoreline by a few helping hands. Two wrecks still remain to be moved, in quiet, later, as are the rest of the isles's dangers.

Part II: August 10, 2pm PST, 5pm EST and 11pm GMT+1