Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[August 19th] Spelunking

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

Rumors of a cavern hidden in the frozen tundra north of Queensport have stirred investigation into their relation to the plague that afflicts the Eastern Kingdoms. Those in Linlea ready to face the unknown and fight it back are invited to join the venture.

=\|/=

OOC: We're gonna sail around the continent and try to find a cave to see if the cave has spooky stuff in it. This is public-ish (spread around Linlea) and all are welcome,
but we're aiming for a party size of 12-15. Please express interest below if you're thinking of going so we can get an idea!

What: Cave exploration. The event will most likely be violent.
When: Tentatively 2:00 EST, Sunday the 19th. We might hop on some sailing RP the night before, but that's more for fun than part of the event.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I'd only be available for the event part of the event, and even then I might be late. If you need to fill a slot though, I can try!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
How violent is violent? Are we talking death or just hardcore maiming?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
How violent is violent? Are we talking death or just hardcore maiming?
Tier 3. We don't know going in how violent it'll be or what's going to happen, but it is a Tier 3 event so pretty much anything can happen.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Tier 3. We don't know going in how violent it'll be or what's going to happen, but it is a Tier 3 event so pretty much anything can happen.
REAL FAST THOUGH! I gotta admit that this has been the most simple way to tell how dangerous something will be. Just... tiers. I love it.