Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Autumn Feast] Fall of the Silverian

Mryosi

Lord of Altera

IC - *message on the message board in Crossraods* (If anyone requires an actual invite let me know):
As the season of Decay ends and a new year has begun, the reports of the harvest arrived. Her most esteemed and gracious lady, Lucia of house Silverian, first of her name, sole empresses of the Silverian empire and protector of the realm had decided to share and celebrate the successful harvest by hosting a grand feast in Silverwatch, at Snowdown 10th.
In the feast the finest beer and mead shall be served
(in coutrsy of the new brewing plugin :D), along with pies, bread, and meat.
Your noble person is invited to attend and enjoy the hostess's good fortune and blessings.

OOC:
Public, everyone is invited.
Whats better than a feast and blood? I can't tell you more than the fact that after the feast the Silverian empire will cease exist as you know it.
It is a great chance to pay last respects or just watch heretics possibly dying. Even come just to gloat. Fear not as no one who was not given notice will be hurt.
Not to mention we have Fine Beer and Golden Mead which will be served throughout the feast. We even have a herald.
AND-
The Thieve Guild will even be there!
So to sum it up:
-Food
-Drinks
-Blood
-The Thieve Guild

It really cannot get better.

The feast will take place at Jan 10th. 1pm standard pacific time (Check your time zone here).

More details and possibly screenshots will be added tomorrow!

Important: No information but the feast itself is public knowledge. nothing.
And if your plan is to come and kill heretics, don't. You are invited though to enjoy the feast like everyone else.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
:confused: Isn't it winter?

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Yus we will be there, sneakin about all James bond like!
This is gonna be epic.

This is also in fact our first public apprience at an event.
(No one will know that IC of course)
(hopefully)

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Well, thinking on it. I agree. It sounds like alot of the Silverians are going to possibly die.
Let them have their dignified ending to their story of the Silverian Empire.

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
I'm completely fine with them having their own event go on, but I don't want it to simply be something where everybody is just watching and people are pressured to not do something in RP because people will dislike them for it OOCly. Good luck with the event, though, seems to be interesting.
For all those who will come, you will get a fair chance of action and you could very well respond to what's going on. We are even counting on it. All I said is that I don't want people coming just to draw blades (which is illegal anyway)... But maybe it's too much to ask of some people, and it's fine.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Id love to come and make numbers.
Katie loves events.
Obviously she wont know of the death. I suspect she will be sad of course but... food...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I thought that people will be more excited about the drinks..
(you weren't there yesterday at the Winterguard banquet, where some Hieraxian noble vomitted all over the table in front of my most honourable and serene presence...) 3:<

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
(you weren't there yesterday at the Winterguard banquet, where some Hieraxian noble vomitted over the table my most honourable and serene presence...) 3:<
.......If he was still serene after that, I'll be impressed.