Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azerwind plans and log of happenings

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Current public plan:
-Azerwind is to become a economic powerhouse through which actual economical RP is enabled.
-Azerwind wants to do a lot of TRADING!
-Azerwind is working on a system in which everyone gains.
-Azerwind wants to set up and support the following:

-Regular gambling events,
-Thieves guilds!!!,
- A working banking System from which turns OOC money into IC money and Vice versa.
- Montly IC Tax collecting instead of OOC rent!
- Political Roleplay.
- Relevance of IC tradedeals.
- Embassies!
- Ridiculous laws! (So Guards have something to do along with the tonne of planned crime)

LOG:
25/7/2016
-Mockingbay ICly founded.
-Updating of threads has begun.
8/8/2016
-Recruited a bunch of people
-Made first loan for Azerbank
-Herenni is Vassal of Azerwind.
11/8/2016
-Made the second loan for the Azerbank.
-New Ally/Vassal in the Caravan of Chestnuts.
18/8/2016
-Many people now live in the camp, First event has happened.
-People stopped trying to kill one another.
-Finished the Flora and Fauna Section

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm not sure how much I like the idea of turning OOC money into IC money. I could vote everyday and have a ton of rads, but that shouldn't equate to a character's IC wealth. Unless you meant something else?

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I'm not sure how much I like the idea of turning OOC money into IC money. I could vote everyday and have a ton of rads, but that shouldn't equate to a character's IC wealth. Unless you meant something else?
Nope. But We are working on a system around the spamvoting. It's not done yet though~

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I think it is meant as banks, where you can ICly say you are storing your rads, instead of characters having loads of money, with nowhere safe to store them.
Basically make a bigger use of the concept of money.