Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azure Cerridwen

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

azure_Cerridwen_namesmall.png
Full Name: Azure Cerridwen
Alias: None
Race/Species: Silver Elf

Sex: Male
Height: 6’ 4
Hair: Long and Silver
Eyes: Blue with a band of Silver on the outside
Weight: 180 lbs

Birthday: 45 Summers Ago Roughly
Birthplace: Near Wolfstadt
Current Residence: The Arget Isles
Current Occupation: Landed Noble with scholarly interest in ancient history, Arcane and Divine

Heritage: He likes to imagine something grand. However his ancestors were all likely very poor given his physical traits and the fact he was abandoned as a baby, something unthinkable for a Silver Elf.
Sexual Orientation: *Waggly Eyebrows at women*
Marital Status: Can no longer waggle the eyebrows freely

Languages Spoken:
Common [Native]
Elven [Silver Elven Dialect Mastered]
Mok [Fairly Fluent]
Aurion [Native]

Religious Beliefs: Publicly, Sallana. Privately, She Who IS Beyond Names.

| Family & Friends

Mother/Father/Guardians: His parents perished with a plague, leaving their newborn son with a temple in Wolfstadt. His Guardians were merchants whom he abandoned after some teenage angst.
Siblings, How many, relationship with each: He has Amadeus Cordovan. An Elder Brother who sails ships for Arget now.
Wife/husband/lover, relationship, how they met, and such: Nireth Cerridwen. They met in Thiil when Azure first left Wolfstadt. A relationship quickly blossomed thanks to their friends and has withstood the passing of said friends. They are rarely separated. If you find one, the other is usually not far behind.

| Attitude

Most at ease when: At home and among family.
Most ill at ease when: Around the things that lead to his death
Priorities: Family, World Survival, Wealth, and Himself. In that order.
Philosophies: Do not fear the unknown, seek to understand it and bend it to your will. Fear those things that have already been understood by another and bent to their will.
How they feel about themselves: Generally, as better than others. A forward thinker.
Why? Others fear the past and things such as magic. He fears what might happen if such things are lost.

If granted one wish what would it be, why? (A Perfect World) To return SWIBN to her rightful place, gain magic as her Exalt as he works to rebuild his people to their rightful spot.

| Traits

Optimist or pessimist? Why?: Flip flops between the two. Depends on what is happening around him at the time and the issue.
Introvert or extrovert? Why? Extrovert. He has no issues speaking in crowds and will often ensure an edited version of his opinion is heard.
Drives and motives: Learn more. Protect his family, friends and the world they live in.

| Peculiarities

Biggest regret: Helping Clain start the Bastion Hunts
Minor regrets: Eyes of Silas
Biggest accomplishment: Seeing Arget survive the fall of the world and Reclaiming Magic for his people.
Minor accomplishments: Participating in the Bastions Recovery and helping save our world

| Problems & Crisis

How do they react in a crisis: Fairly Decisive. Will act on the first course of action that presents itself to him. Has kept him alive so far.
How do they face problems: A mixture of cunning, smiles and lies while his hand lays close to his sword’s hilt.
Kind of problems they usually run into: Youth’s attempting to prove themselves in one manner or another.
How they react to new problems: Attempts to understand and find a peaceful solution with his sword drawn at the threat. He’s had one too many close calls with just words before to trust in their weight.
How they react to change: So far change has been nothing but bad with the outside world.

| General

Favorite clothing: Loose fitting robes of exceptional make. He’s also favors traditional human noble clothes for when he is farther north.
Jewelry: A silver ring with “To Our Future” written in Elven Script.
Other accessories: A sword crafted by Urist, gifted to him by Marek. He is rarely without it and its pommel usually stays wrapped with a fine cloth.
Spending habits, why: Conservative to begin spending however once he does drop a coin he believes in the old adage in for a penny in for a pound. However in his case it is many pounds.
What do they do too much of, why: Search for the Arcane and long forgotten Divine.
Most prized possession, why: His sword. He doesn't do well away from it.
People they secretly admire, why: Tybalt Rhett Marr, he stood up in the public and light for his beliefs against a hostile world and tyranny.
Person they are most influenced by, why: Nireth Cerridwen. Marriage and Fatherhood have mellowed him greatly from his hotheaded past.
Most important person in their life before story starts, why: Ryssa Valenae

| Known Skills

Scribe Work | [Professional]
Swordplay | Vs. People [Apprentice] V.S. Monster [Intermediate]
Archery | [Novice]
Cooking | [Professional]
Farming | [Extremely adept]
First Aid | [Moderate]
Alchemy | [Middling ]
Geography | [Extensive knowledge of the lost Northern Kingdoms, knows the general topography of the Eastern Kingdoms ]
Sailing | [Seasoned]
Divine Research | [All the public and quite a few secrets now]
Arcane Knowledge | [Growing]
Demonic Knowledge | [Some Research on Ghasts]
Elemental Knowledge | [He's seen Fire, Water and Plant Elementals now]
Undead Knowledge | [Like most folks from the Northern Kingdoms, is basically an expert on how to kill them now.]

Azure_HW_size.png

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
| Current Relations |

Nireth Cerridwen | Azure has been married to Nireth happily for many years now. Azure dabbles in dark things and might lose himself if not for her and his family. @Lady Alec

Akasha Cerridwen | He was afraid this would happen. Divines above what to do now.

Cyra’tina Cerridwen | Azure is pleased with how she is growing up. She is adapting. She is still a prankster and no doubt will always be one but she has accepted Nireth and Akasha as family finally.

Kaelin Cerridwen | Azure's first son and only child with Nireth. Azure is doing his best to raise him and make up for what he lost with Cyra'tina. Edouard2000

Merry Cerridwen | Adopted Halfling son. Glad he has dedicated his life to work more suitable his personality than knighthood. Skill will come with time and patience. Logan07

Marek | A fellow student of Evicism and useful ally. Azure would not be foolish enough to consider him a friend but he does enjoy their chats and work together. 223hero7

Eastoft | An older member of the community Azure was recently introduced too. After having lost so many Silver Elves who left with the war and never returned he was glad to see his perseverance was not all in vain. Mapboy

Sylleth | A young Silver Elven child it seems he has become a ward to. He was extremely concerned when she showed up with a spider toy however she has since grown past it and has been adapting it well. Azure will do what he can to ensure she grows up safe and well educated. Angel

Tania | Another young Silver Elven girl who is a friend of Sylleth's. Azure treated a wound of hers inflicted upon her for some reason. Harming a child or allowing them to come to harm is absolutely insane. However Azure is far too world weary to try and exude his influence on this Tania's far distant father. However he will do what he can to help her, his people deserve no less. StarWillow2000

Brennard | My teacher who I have not seen in sometime. Perhaps it is time to touch base again. Learn what these reports of magic failing near this 'heart' could mean. Mitch

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I should mention Azure might be the tiniest bit Elven Supremacist, though he forgets this when he's excited. But you're an elf who helped him. You're in good :p

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Thanks I made it a few years back for another forum I'm on often. Looking at it now I have no idea why I chose black and not red for the words. *shrugs* But yeah I :heart: me all things Zelda.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updated a couple things. Also got to add Kopii up to the trusted area, I'll do the write up later I'm tired. (Note to self so he doesn't forget)

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Wulfe- @Woolsey
Azure would probably believe that Wulfe was the original mosquito that spawned the seven deadly sins of mankind at this point. I mean she called Kopii crazy, and whats worse he IS sick.

"She DARES call you crazy?!"~Azure talking to Kopii before hitting the table
Ouch

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Azure? He's in Thiil. Sorry for my odd times, I'll be on either later tonight or tomorrow. If you want to meet up with him send me a PM and we'll try to set up a time that works.

Normally you can see me online around 6-10 EST.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updated a few things. Bolded somethings to make it less painful to look at. Update his motivations, religion, and added a Calicifer Crow to relations. Also I implemented a score system to help me keep track of how close people are to improving or declining in Azure's point of view. You reach 10 points and you get kicked up to the next level. Likewise loose them to 0 and you go down to the next level.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Okay updated stuff, added pictures drawn by @Omikuji and added people to relations, changed peoples rankings. Should be mostly up to date now. I'm not sure I like the layout I have for his main information right now. I may come through like a wrecking ball and restart from scratch up there sometime soon.