Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azure Cerridwen

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Daeron Eldrin- He is a bit quirky at times but I suppose some eccentricities can be forgiven when you reach such an advanced age. @Jstar
Literally the first person ever to note the fact he's quirky because of his age.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So as a Christmas present Lady Alec acquired some art for me. Its beautiful and I'm very happy. Profile was updated.Azure_HW_size.png Azure_HW_size3.png
And I even got a sketch of little kid Azure! ITs awesome ;-;
Azure_HW_size4.png

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Relation updates. Added a few, removed a few. Tweaked I think all of them to bring them up to speed. If you think you should be on here let me know.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Constance: Is what he's doing truly kind? Should he tell her now that her parents abandoned her? That no parents who love their children leave them in the Crossroads Inn? That the days of respectable men and women living in Azerport are gone and only the unscrupulous are left? He wonders if this trip to Azerport to appease her curiosity and keep her false hope alive is the cruelest thing to do to the child. Still he cannot bring himself to tell her especially when she wouldn't believe him....at least this way he can keep an eye on her. Niek Morenta
N'awwwww. ;o;

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oh, I forgot to boop in here sooner. *sits*

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Profile update-
+Aged him up a bit since the last update
+Added new skill section as he has been passing the time learning Alchemy
+Added group art from CyberChaosV2 to relations page
+Updated relations
+If you're not on the list but should be boop away

Also I removed the relation tree completely in this one. It was nice yes but it constantly out of date even as soon as the day of the update in certain places was filled up with repeats or didn't make sense in places. Basically it was too much of a hassle and most folks just wanna know what you have to say about their characters anyway.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Minor Update.
+Bulked him up by 5lbs since last update as he has been taking his training serious again given recent events
+Added and edited some folks relations.

If you think you should be on the relations let me know I can't keep up with how many and where.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
^ same

(By the way, it's been a ride following azure's progression with alec. 10/10)