Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

baby item commissions

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I do them for various online games and things when it comes up but I figured I'd offer it here too to break things up a bit. : )
1 per person, 5 spots, can probably be anything but it's hard to fit a lot of things into tiny squares so swords or most weapons/big armour pieces aren't going to work. Potions, gems, books, scrolls, goblets, etc, i can do.
4k or $4 per. : )

1. caprex
2. smerf
3. chary
4. kam
5. anti

examples:
i did glowstone just now look

and i did these for someone else;

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
would you do a coin

i'd pay double if you did both sides :cool:

also claimed regardless

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
claim bc elz said i would ill edit this in .02 seconds

edit:

So Olive has a Jester's Token from Shaster (Estes' character.) I only need 1 side. : ) I'm gonna tag him here to see if he can give a description because she got it a while ago and I can't really remember it... Estes241

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
josephine's crown : ) feel free to do what you think looks cool and deviate from it.
image [ x ]

description:
The Sapphire Crown is an elegant coronet wrought in gold and platinum, further embellished by an array of teardrop-cut diamonds upon each of its delicate tines. The headband is studded with large round-cut diamonds, and at the front of the Crown its tallest tine hang three large sapphires, two round-cut and the largest in the center teardrop-cut.
Up each tine of the coronet hang five diamonds on thin bands of platinum. The diamonds alternate between round-cut and teardrops. Each tine terminates in another diamond.
Each of the diamonds appears to be of extreme purity. No flaws are visible in any of them, and each has been cut to perfection, maximizing the lustre and the glittering fire within each one. The overall impression of the crown is that the wearer will appear to stand beneath a halo of glittering light, with the prominent blue of the high-karat sapphires aligned above their forehead.

4k + tip

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Claim then.

Edit: Uh uh... Here's something that never gets drawn. Wooden necklace shaped like a crab. It's made of driftwood and is beaten and battered. Elz

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Edit: Nevermind. I claimed in an excited panic because I saw slots were going fast. But I don't actually want anything.

Claim if any left

I'm going to give you some ideas, and you can surprise me:

An STC Seal (Stirling Trading Company) with a cool symbol
A mini version of the Veraci Flag
A champagne bottle

lemme know if you think any of these are too complicated and I'll do something else

Last edited by a moderator:

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Ah.
Elz Smurf

The coin is silver, and slightly larger than, say, a quarter. The image stamped upon its front would, indeed, appear as a jester's head. It'd have peculiar portions...(your own creative freedom... Large nose.. small ears... you're the artist~). On the back (if that's the side smurf/Niah/you choose) would be a humanoid figure in odd stance... a jig. Again... creative freedom.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Ah.
NIAH Smurf

The coin is silver, and slightly larger than, say, a quarter. The image stamped upon its front would, indeed, appear as a jester's head. It'd have peculiar portions...(your own creative freedom... Large nose.. small ears... you're the artist~). On the back (if that's the side smurf/Niah/you choose) would be a humanoid figure in odd stance... a jig. Again... creative freedom.
what why am i tagged. I think you mean Elz ?