Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BagelQueen's Application [Approved - Squidziod]

cocowolfdragon

Lord of Altera
About You!

(I am reapplying because I stopped playing Minecraft completely for two years and now that I've come back more mature and more into roleplay I really want to immerse myself into this server once again!)

1. What is your Minecraft username?
BagleQueen

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Several times!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is when you the player know something about someone, but your character does not. Ex: Someone has a mask on yet your character still knows who they are, or ooc you know about a secret event and your character doesn't and you just show up anyways. Being aware of who the murderer was when their were no witnesses, ect ect.

Powergaming is a very unfair way to role play, where your character is very over powered and wins all the time. They could have imaginary body guards protecting them or they could be impossibly strong and never loose. Ex: *With lightning speed he sliced his opponents throat*

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223Hero7

(Which I so need a Mentor *Anguish* )

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello! I am very awkward and shy, but I like to think I'm a fun person to be around when I open up. I am an artist (debatable) and I love digital and pencil art. I love writing, reading, and most of all video games! So as you can tell I am a world class nerdy geek who is a bit to obsessed with fictional worlds. My favorite fictional world to obsessive over is fantasy medieval. :p

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am most proud of my Demon Hunter, it is based off my own demon hunter from World of Warcraft.
https://cocowolfdragon.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Huntress-646700455

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No one referred me, I was just browsing and saw this server.

About Your Character!
Character Name
:
Cyprius

Character Age:
Just reached the age of 110

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Green eyes, tan skin, and dark brown hair. Among her grove she is considered short, but to everyone else she would seem tall.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Not Naked elf.png
Written Test!

"Cyprius was born and raised in a small grove of Eldnarí. The first memories she ever had she always had a bow in her hand. Her mother, Arden, was a highly praised huntress, she taught Cyprius the way of the hunt. How to track, how to listen to the forest, and how to see everything with one glance. And most importantly, how to honor Shalherana after each kill. She was still a novice, and she had much to learn. But Cyprius was young and curious. She didn't want to stay in the grove all her life, she wanted to see what was beyond the forest. But her mother did not share her views. She forbid her from leaving the grove in fear that she would meet the same fate as her father, who also succumbed to the curiosity but met a terrible end to bandits. This made her hunger for the outside world even more. So it was decided on a late night when her mother was away with a hunting party that she would go out into the world, away from the grove, away from the forest. It terrified yet thrilled her. Cyprius only took her bow and the clothes on her back, and like the silent predator she was, Cyprius was gone without a sound. And it seemed Shalherana was on her side, for the heavens opened up and it stormed until sunrise, covering her tracks. The mud coating her boots and leggings, and the soaking jerkin and cloak could not stop Cyprius from smiling. It was like a breath of fresh air. It was new and exciting. It was freedom. It would be a few days before she finally found her way out of the woods, but in those days she realized how lonely it was. It was also terrifying to think that she had no one to lean on but herself. As she reached the edge of the woods and looked out to the open plains, Cyprius dared to look back. Was this the right choice? Was the world worth it? She took a step towards the forest. But the thought of her mother's angry face made her think twice. Cyprius had started this journey and she was not going to stop here. Determined to explore and see everything, she trudged on. The forest to her back and a new world to explore. She ran through the open grass fields feeling free as a bird. And this is where Cyprius' journey began, with only a bow and damp clothes, running around like a maniac in an open field."

Attachments

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello, and thanks for applying! Your application looks pretty good, but I do have a few things I need you to take care of first:
  1. Provide examples for meta and powergaming definitions, or otherwise clarify the definitions.
Once you've made the proper amendments, post a message here and I'll take a second look.

cocowolfdragon

Lord of Altera
Hello, and thanks for applying! Your application looks pretty good, but I do have a few things I need you to take care of first:
  1. Provide examples for meta and powergaming definitions, or otherwise clarify the definitions.
Once you've made the proper amendments, post a message here and I'll take a second look.
All done! Sorry about that I should have been more precise :p

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
No problem, everything looks great now!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

cocowolfdragon

Lord of Altera
So I have logged into the server several times and it still says I am unwhitelisted D:
Please help!

EDIT

Oh wait! I spelled my own Minecraft name wrong aaahh, sorry about that
it's actually BagleQueen

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
So I have logged into the server several times and it still says I am unwhitelisted D:
Please help!
There you go, should be fixed now. Sorry for the late response, let me know if there's any further problems.