Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Balatro DeCronus - Prince of Thieves

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Balatro's Journal
Name: Balatro DeCronus
Full Titles: Prince of Thieves
Nickname/Alias: The Harlequin

[Picture]:
balatrogift.png

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human, Sooleran (rooted)
Social Status: Commonfolk
Sexuality: Bi
sexual
Height: 5'5
Weight: 180 pounds
Date of Birth: Mid Spring
Homeland: With the Seagate Caravan
Current Home: Scourge/Tambry

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
Slender, But toned
Hair: Black, Curly
Eyes:
Green
Skin: Olive tan, Like an Italian
Identifying Marks:
Skin Translucent very faintly under eyes, due to Abuse of Invisibility potions. Covers with Paint.
Tattoo on Upper back.
Bal Symbol.png
Missing pinky on both hands, Most of nose and flayed marks on the tops of both ears.
Clothing:

Bal Soolera.png Balatro the Harliguin.png

Weaponry: Heavy repeating crossbow
download.jpg
Prized Possessions:

N/A

Hygiene: Messy, but dosnt like being smelly.
Voice:
Sounds like this

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Good leader, Idealistic, Professional Theif.
Fears: Losing what he has built
Weaknesses:
Not very physically strong.

Stress induced tremors due to Abuse of Invisibility potions.
Intelligence: Clever, not smart
Languages: Common and Dwarven, and Marjash
Profession: Guide of the thieve's guild. Jester.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Always happy. No matter what.
Religion or Cults: Worships Visage
Alignment:
Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals:
Long Term Goals: Bring power to the people harmed by nobility.

TRIVIA:
Favorite...
Place: Tambry, Prison (weird I know)
Food: Pasta
Drink:
Whisky
Colour: White
Animal: Dog

Least Favourite...
Place:
Farms
Food: Salads of any kind
Drink:
Tea
Colour: Blue
Animal: Horses

ABILITIES

Combat:
Overview:
Balatro is a coward, but he is also cocky. In combat he only plays to win, How he dose so isn't as important to him. If faced with an unfavorable odds he flees.

And no one catches balatro.

Sooleran Halberd:
Balatro, if he knows he is gonna fight he brings his halberd. The weapon is curved and designed for tripping and keeping enemy further away.
Crossbow:
He is good with a crossbow. Not a master in anyway that's why he wields a heavy crossbow with a clip.

Crafting:
Overview:

Bal Is talented, That much is hard to argue. He makes up for his cowardice and Weakness with more "practical" skills

Drawing:

Talented Sketch artist. Learned from his brother back home. Draws people who mean alot to him

Redstone:
Bal has a firm understanding but no formal training with redstone. He has learned to make traps with a large degree of success.

Alchemy:
Balatro was trained by Fendel steelhorn. A close friend, since than he learned to make Invisibility and and night vision potions from the Silveran. He has perfected the Mixture from necessity and suffered for his individual experimentation.
Nobility:
Overview:

Son of Yorik DeCronus the second Of Seagate.
Born noble but disowned due to past crimes against the family name
Survival:
Physical Strength:

Not much.

Perception:
Acute, Good at spotting movement.
Stealth:
Trained at stealth, Few compare.
Wilderness Survival:
Abysmal. If left alone in the wood he would most likely die.

Climbing:

Trains his climbing often in Scourge and in thieves' guild training courses. Has the ability to teach others.
Swimming:
Not great, but nothing special
Work:
Overall:

Lazy unless motivated

Thieving:
Master. Trained over the last 3 years, Leader of the Harlot's Veil
Social:
Lying:

Adept. Compulsive
Psychological:

BACKSTORY:

ART:

balat.png
CHIBI3.png

(Carapace of the Crow)

INSPIRATIONS:

My in-game name is: Balatr0

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
PERSON - THOUGHTS - IGN
Lola: My dearest Desert Jewel. She is everything I could have hoped for and so much more. The Divine have given me a second chance and I wont fail you again.
I only hope Henrietta is as understanding as you.
(@Rosary_Omen )
Mikael Dobis: Our friendship is unlikely, We are very different and our Families have been in a blood feud since the Exodus. But I am proud we have looked past this and am even more proud to call you my closest friend and god father to my daughter.
(@rimukinoki16 )

Rah'Rahmin:
Your a fool, you've always been a fool. You'll die a damn fool. Just keep your mouth shut, I have a good thing going here I dont need the past hunting me down anymore.
(@SpartanDory )

Grant:
God damn it grant. just...

Grant... *Sigh* STOP
Grant put that dow- GRANT
1... 2... GRANT GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
(@SpartanDory )
Morgan: Close friend and benifactor. He helped bal become who he is and in returned gained his unwavering loyalty. I hope you find what your looking for out there my friend. (@Antilogy )

Adiella:
He loves her. Every piece of her he deisres. and he cant sleep without pictureing her gray flickering eyes. But he worries he cant protect her, and that he only brings her pain and danger. Is sad to have let her go. But her face helped him survive. I still and will always love you. My wagon will be waiting if you ever want another adventure.

(@bettemus99 )

Elrowen:
Closest person bal would consider a brother. He can and will do anything to bring peace to his troubled mind. Including give his own life
You left US. Dont pretend this had anything to do with MY mistakes. I mourned for you. Bastard
(@samsam223 )

Zermanion:
Sometimes his voice of reason. But more often the one egging him on. Zer and bal will always find trouble together. And thats just how they like it.
Zer is slipping over the edge. The same sort of Chaos of mind that took elrowen from them. Maybe this is all my fault...
(@Curonious )

Maloki:
They don't mesh. There very different. But bal often finds himself wanting to impress him. (@DarkWolf)

Meridian:
One of the first people bal ever trusted. Mer lives a very solitary, some times humorless life, Which is a crime in his eyes. Bal thinks he needs a lady. (@Ratchat620 )

Archaeus Fronte:
He /knows/ Archaeus and him will be bitter rivals for as long as visage allows. He looks at there conflict like a big game, and bal only lost round one. (@Glados )

Awein:
He owes Awein a debt, and appreciates his seance of humor and over all Aloofness. However finds him Caoitc and untrustworthy.
(@Lannis )

Sophie:
Is inspired by her. He considers her one of few Deep pockets he would forgive... But bal speaks some broken Eleven, so he knows better than to trust her...
Hasnt seen her since she helped him escape. He would like to.
(@Michcat )

Rain:
Rain is Grumpy, needs to lighten up. However Her Technical skills are unparalleled. He is sure rain is and will be an asset. He still dosnt feel he has properly apoligized for Losing his temper on her. But healing comes with time.
@Rosary_Omen

Illthilior:
Hate is a strong word. And wouldn't describe how I feels properly. Mistrusts, Misunderstands maybe... I harbors little ill will twords Illy but suspect the feeling is not mutual. So he will keep his guard up.

Indefinitely if need be. There are no shortage of people who want me dead anyway...

@Tempy_

Tybalt:
I've wronged you and your family. I attempted to atone but if forgiveness isn't enough for you so be it. Ill see to it our paths never cross again.

But come to me willing to talk and maybe we can see each other through empathetic eyes. Where not as different as you might like to think...
@Tybalt

Salzadar:
Balatro has a respect for sal, there lives are similar and that makes him very empathic. But he... has a persisting shiftiness to him. An awkard... something.
(@blargtheawesome )

Nwalme: Bastard. I hate how much I love you. If you sell me out one more time I swear to all the gods...
(@blargtheawesome )

Basilio: A fast asset. Unmatched ability. Bal is extremely suspicious of someone with his output... So few things add up. Is he the man from before or was the man from before HIM? And that blade... I don't care how long it takes, as long as you are my charge... I will solve this bloody riddle…
I don't like being disrespected. I don't like unfaithfulness. I understand your grievances but what I do I do for us all.

(@223hero7 )

Last edited:

Ditto. I think it was a scam to get us to see his profile. Balatr0 the Scammer, more like. ;)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
UPDATED:
Current info considering bal may not live much longer I wanted everything up to date

samsam223

Lord of Altera
UPDATED:
Current info considering bal may not live much longer I wanted everything up to date
I'm comes a Darken Ranger, draped in cloth of shadow, of darkness! His bow rains fire down upon those whom are unlucky enough to be seen by his hawklike gaze! Up on his ashen winged steed! Swooping to capture the poor, unfortunate jester! And away! Into the thunderous storm clouds!