Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Bandits and Brigands

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We need people willing to kill. Pls. Otherwise bye bye Astrakhan's hopes and dreams of being a town.

Date will be August 5th, 4 PM EST

To be clear, right now, you're defending Astrakhan.

I also need a staffie to DM the event and to talk about looting the bandits or their camps (which will be the second event)

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fight with whatcha get!
We need one last person, unless a bunch more come in which case I can extend the event parameters.

Remember, people who join the Legion get pay and first pick at any loot the DM's put out.
This does mean committing to the organization though and being active, so please think carefully.

Last edited:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Okay that's the same week as the fair in my town but I shouldn't be doing anything the fifth so I should make it.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
We need people willing to kill. Pls. Otherwise bye bye Astrakhan's hopes and dreams of being a town.

I also need a staffie to DM the event and to talk about looting the bandits or their camps (which will be the second event)
Okay that's the same week as the fair in my town but I shouldn't be doing anything the fifth so I should make it.
Holy crap someone who has the same dilemma, or near it. Anyhow I actually work a week out of the year and August 5th includes one of those days. I hate to be a party pooper but could it be extended to a later date, I get it if it's too be to switch it on my behalf.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Holy crap someone who has the same dilemma, or near it. Anyhow I actually work a week out of the year and August 5th includes one of those days. I hate to be a party pooper but could it be extended to a later date, I get it if it's too be to switch it on my behalf.
Probably will be extended

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I can extend the roster if anyone else wants to come on either side.

Halendar

Lord of Altera

Heyyy. That's the day right after I get back from North Dakota! :3

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Could possibly remove Violet from the Defenders list since I will be working at the time of the event?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
last minute bandit reporting! though that'll take one of Jaden's apprentices away, figure there needs to be more bandits with how many defenders there are