Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandits & Traders (Made in python)

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Yes I know, python of all things isn't the best, but I don't really know many languages at the moment so meeh :D
It's in very early tages as you can tell. But yeah, you can trade resoources with other villages, and each village has a different economy that changes each day and is determined by the season and the state of war. You can fight bandits, and even siege and take over places if you have the manpower, where you can set the tax rate, and other things .
It's kinda like mount and blade, but 2d :) Here are some screenies ;)
blerh.png

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
If the UO was little nicer, I could see myself burning a lot of time on this. Gj man, it looks like a lot of fun!

-K9

Anithola

Lord of Altera
As someone who sunk wayyyy too much time into mount and blade, this looks awesome. But yeah, might have to do some work on the aesthetics :D

kaza125

Lord of Altera
You still working with Python at the moment?
I certainly am. I'm going back to uni in september, so I'm getting back into Java, and starting to learn C++ to prepare myself. But the python game is something fun to work on, and I think once I've done my app dev module, I'll translate it, and release my first app :)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
You need to try modding Mount & Blade, then. Pretty fun, somewhat easy, and has a nice community.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I love Mount and Blade, I just bought Napeleon and it's soooo good!
I can help you get started, if you want. Currently working on this and a new upcoming mod with some others, so if you wish to give it a go, I'll leave that offer/option there.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I can help you get started, if you want. Currently working on this and a new upcoming mod with some others, so if you wish to give it a go, I'll leave that offer/option there.
I would dude, but I'm about to start 2nd year, so I won't have much time to spare for that I'm afraid. What's the mod anyway?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I would dude, but I'm about to start 2nd year, so I won't have much time to spare for that I'm afraid. What's the mod anyway?
The first mod is a mod that has been out since 2013, but we're still updating it. One of the most known mods currently out. It's pretty much a fantasy mod with a bunch of new lore created by some writers. Also has a bunch of new features. The other mod has been worked on by me and one of the leaders of the first mod. Been in development since July, and is like the first mod, but much more focused on quests and story. Also completely new lore being written for that.