Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banning of Magic

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

lmao yall thot

"The toiletries spread by the toilet wizard should fittingly continue to be regarded as full of shit, that is all.

Cymungur konmic"​

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
is this a legitimate entry into a rivalry, or a one-up attempt?
They're already rivals to some degree but cymic is just trying to dissuade the rumor that he hates magick in a rude and unorthodox way as cymic usually does

Scardrac

Felsummer
I think you should capitalize on this, though. Create something separate from the politics and make the deity granted powers vs. magic powers a thing, and learn that you will have to be dynamic in dealing with it. Think on it.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I think you should capitalize on this, though. Create something separate from the politics and make the deity granted powers vs. magic powers a thing, and learn that you will have to be dynamic in dealing with it. Think on it.
Im so with this

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
There already is some sort of divide but if cymic did that it'd be hypocritical af, he has a mage in the Sangrian council lmao. He didnt actually ban magic the title is a joke

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
The council has been involved with this already but things with them haven’t progressed much recently due to activity and other things with the members.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Well, I think you guys should continue to push with it, still. Blarg seems to have the idea. Banning magic or not, you guys could be making something good for the server.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
This is the time for the Norvägen it seems, sooooo gonna bring Anna back when I get time for the server again!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Well, I think you guys should continue to push with it, still. Blarg seems to have the idea. Banning magic or not, you guys could be making something good for the server.
make it outlawed everywhere.
I expect when summer rolls around and people like me aren't mentally exhausted and whatnot by things like college and looking for a job we'll be doing more. With the direction the council has been taking its response to magic so far I doubt we're going to try and outlaw magic outside of land directly controlled by our characters but we'll see.