Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bartolini drawings

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
TO NORWAY!
I'll be going on internship for four months from the 1st of April into August. I'll be bringing my laptop with me and will surely keep my eyes on the forums. I'll need some days to settle, but surely once the first two weeks are passed I'll be back like you're used to of me!

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
"1st of April" So you are beginning a fool's journey, then?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

I hope my flight on Monday will be more comfortable than the one these guys are having...
Honestly I'm super nervous and things will probably work out.
Once I'm in the moment I can always deal with it quite well, but the tension building up just waiting to go is terrible.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Lost my passport

So, I'm in Oslo now. But it wasn't easy getting here. I found out 15 minutes before leaving for the airport that I had lost my passport..... I had to rush to the municipality for documents, rush to get my picture taken, rush to the airport, rush to the police to get an emergency passport, rush to the border patrol, then rush to the gate to get on. Only cause my mom was such a quick thinker and knew what I had to do to salvage the situation I had brought myself in. Thankfully I made it, but now I can't pick up the passport they will make back home in time, so I'll have to get and pay for another one, again!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Lost my passport
View attachment 98892

So, I'm in Oslo now. But it wasn't easy getting here. I found out 15 minutes before leaving for the airport that I had lost my passport..... I had to rush to the municipality for documents, rush to get my picture taken, rush to the airport, rush to the police to get an emergency passport, rush to the border patrol, then rush to the gate to get on. Only cause my mom was such a quick thinker and knew what I had to do to salvage the situation I had brought myself in. Thankfully I made it, but now I can't pick up the passport they will make back home in time, so I'll have to get and pay for another one, again!
Godspeed

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This one's called: "Note that down!"
When you're doing serious scientific research and your co-worker just draws dicks in your notebook instead of the values you've measured.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This one is called "We Travel". I drew it a few days after I went hiking with some friends in Bygdoy, Oslo.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is how I draw when I'm drunk.
Sucks
But... anyway, this is the moment at Solus last spider cave-crawl event where Kublai managed to get on top of the boss spider and throw his axes into the beast's face.
Sorry for the low quality :/ I wanted to have drawn it but it was harder than I thought and then I sort of gave up halfway and put a layer of black over it digitally for no reason at all

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I saw this bird today, and I looked at it to remember its shape so I could draw it later on :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Walking through Norway.
Going up a hill.
I had a fly on my face,