Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Battle For Middle-Earth II (hamachi network multiplayer :) )

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
pfff no idea, I still had the CD-ROM to work with. Perhaps some online game stores or the website of a game store. I believe in The Netherlands it's still available at bol.com.

eamon mcfall

Villager
I and 3 of my friends are looking for a 4v4, and to be part of a constant Bfme2 mini community. I couldnt join the Hamachi server as it was full so let me know if youre interested and we'll get into a game :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I and 3 of my friends are looking for a 4v4, and to be part of a constant Bfme2 mini community. I couldnt join the Hamachi server as it was full so let me know if youre interested and we'll get into a game :)
Yeah man sure! how are we going to do that? I'd love to join

eamon mcfall

Villager
I'm pretty sure there is a way to link hamachi servers to make them larger.

We should be playing tomorrow as it's usually every other day, but even one more player would be brilliant as we usually get stuck in 3 player FFA's.

I'm not exactly sure how this forum works but add me on this or via Facebook and I'll communicate the details to you around 4.00pm London time.

Another thing is do you love in the UK? As it would be easier if we were all on the same time zone as we all have jobs that we can't lose haha. Get back to me as soon as you can bro thanks for replying :)