Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Battlefield 1

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
it's alt history with america involved 10x more than IRL and other changes according to rygan's sources

although the alt history gives us super-zeppelins and germans in plate armour with machine guns i'm not sure i like the departure from reality, i was looking forward to a game where canada is a hero like it was IRL in the great war

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
it's alt history with america involved 10x more than IRL and other changes according to rygan's sources

although the alt history gives us super-zeppelins and germans in plate armour with machine guns i'm not sure i like the departure from reality, i was looking forward to a game where canada is a hero like it was IRL in the great war
Tbh, I think an actual WW1 game would be extremely boring. There's an alpha game on steam I think that's just that and well...It's boring af.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tbh, I think an actual WW1 game would be extremely boring. There's an alpha game on steam I think that's just that and well...It's boring af.
I think they could manage it. You're wrong if you think WWI was just trenches.

There's this for example.

Spark

Broken
The best part is how some of the DICE devs ripped into the new CoD trailer, and now the Battlefield one is out, it makes the CoD one look horrendous. Not to mention:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I just don't understand why you'd choose WWI as a setting for run and gun.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
The best part is how some of the DICE devs ripped into the new CoD trailer, and now the Battlefield one is out, it makes the CoD one look horrendous. Not to mention:
It's so close to this.
Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 5.06.56 PM.png
And this is the worst video on youtube. Like officially.

EDIT: Here's a updated COD one.
Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 5.09.37 PM.png