Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bawdy Tales and Tattered Sails

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

-The Crossroads, Present Day:

Bold shanties and stale jests hang in the tavern air. In the hushed spaces between them, a whisper passes between sailor's lips; one of misfortune for a concerning number of ships missing along the route east of the great continent. The phrase "vanished without a trace" is tossed about, in much heavier accent.

Information: This is a rumor. It may become an event should someone wish to investigate it
IC, and should make for a brief adventure. I'll take the first to claim it, the organization is at his or her discretion but I do ask that it not be obscenely private, preferably with some opportunity for interested folk to pursue joining. It's not integral to the main plot of the campaign, but may be elucidating.
Saturday, June 4th at around 3:00 EST is a nice and round date that I'm proposing,
though can be scheduled based around who's going.
This event will be moderately dangerous. Death is possible, though not very likely.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I have a big ship and hopefully a Zaleria, I shall see

Jstar get your butt online and help me sail into the morning gold!