Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bean's Art Thread and Commissions!

AncientBean

Villager
Hello HollowWorld!
Welcome to my art thread!

2000px-Triskele-Symbol1.svg.png

I have always been enthralled by fantasy worlds and the people that live in them. There are so many unique characters, and my favorite thing has always been to draw these characters! I try to give life and detail to each one of my characters that I draw, and each is different. However, character art is not my only skill! I can do a wide range of subjects, my favorites being wildlife illustration and storybook illustration.

In this art thread I will be doing two things; posting my new art, and taking commissions.
All of my art is done traditionally with pen, pencil, and marker.
Please feel free to critique and give me feedback on my drawings! I am always seeking to improve my art, and the feedback is welcome!

I kindly ask you not to save my art without asking me first, thank you!

I don't have much else to say in this section, so here is some of my art!

Commission Information

I am actively doing commissions! I like to give everyone the chance to have art, so my prices are not too expensive! All commissions will be sent privately to anyone who orders one, and I will happily I will mainly be doing commissions for character art, but if you have something else that you want drawn, please let me know and we can work something out! :)

Prices:
Full Body Drawing: $15
Torso up: $10
Portraits: $5
Other Art: Negotiable

New Art!

This section is dedicated to my most recent art from 2018 and late 2017! I am actively rebuilding my portfolio because it was filled with outdated character art. So anything you see in here is my recent work! More will be added to this section as it grows.

IMG_4762.JPG S-tats.jpg ProfileWizard.jpeg Naushe.jpg

Old Art!

This section is dedicated to a lot of the character art I have done in the past! I will be posting some of the good, but unfortunately I can't post all of them. This is to show you what kind of stuff I have done in the past! I have many more, and I will be posting them separately!

FinalRikh.jpgOrna2017.jpgDadrae.jpgIMG_2221.JPG

Thank you for taking the time to look through my art! If you have any feedback or questions please leave them below, and if you want to purchase some of my art please DM me and we can discuss what you want drawn!

Thank you, and have a lovely day!

~Bean

Smilodon.JPG

Last edited:

AncientBean

Villager
Addendum: MORE ART

This is all the stuff I couldn't fit in the first post! Unfortunately some of my best stuff is in too high of a resolution to post, so if you wish to see that DM me!

image1 (1).jpeg Orna Clothing.jpg Ra'Kashiin.jpg Smilodon.JPG Juvenile Mosasaur.JPG IMG_3819.JPG

AncientBean

Villager
YO I've been doing some concept art! Most of it deals with crazy fantastical monsters. I've always had a soft spot for humanoid monsters and I had a ton of fun creating this one! I call it a Haunt, and hopefully one day in the far future I could try and get it into the bestiary! I want to do a series on cave monsters, and this is the first!
IMG_4765.JPG

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
That’s some pretty nice art.

Mind if I......

SIT HERE?!!