Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Before the Storm

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
View attachment 96285

It has been weeks without any additional assaults or attacks from what has plagued the people for many months now. Even a sighting of the great Blight Dragon resulted in nothing, for it seems to have taken to gliding in directions sporadically and with a lack of co-ordination. The wilderness has struggled to return in full, but it appears to be ever progressing, and birds that are not bent on trying to attack civilians are returning to normality. Many have began to repair their lands and fields of crops, though concern lingers about there being enough to push through the coming winter, and with a decrease in the working population the work is a struggle. Many look to the Gods in this time of strife, hoping for signs of their presence, hoping for their assistance.
- - -
For all the progress they've made, however, there is a certain anxiousness and restlessness in many people. Anything that remains Blighted has taken to wandering ever westwards, though none have discovered where they may be going. Something waits for them, they're sure, but it has yet to show it's face...

{[Those who ate of the fruit within the Dreamers' Domain find themselves having nightmares of ruins, corpses, and tree branches. They become paranoid of something terrifying lurking in the dark, and so avoid dark spaces. They seek the Light.]}
-
OOC:

It's not much, but more of a filler thread for how things seem right now. I'll be posting
a thread shortly pending something else with a date for the final dungeon, and once that's
done I'll be moving forward with revealing the location. Apologies on the pacing - Forlorn
will be ending by mid December but I felt it important to update. : )

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sweet! Most of this is covered in the IC newspaper as well, so it's good to know I'm managing to achieve my goal for the paper, to be on the same line as the IC going ons. Thanks Elz!