1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! Get Whitelisted Today and join us! Then check out our Starter Guide made just for you.
  3. Keep up-to-date on the Server Campaigns!
  4. Here's a guide to the Prestige plugin! Read it here.
  5. To purchase property at Storm's Landing, Please Click Here!
  6. Hey, Guest! Contribute to the Server to keep us Alive!

Beginner quest no reward

Discussion in 'Technical, Plugins, & Bugs' started by Grizzly47, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Grizzly47

Grizzly47 Villager

So. Simply put me (Grizzly47) and Sassygumdrop did not get a reward for completing beginner quest. And yes. We both tried /Quest and it says we do not have any actives quests. We did get nicknames (Thanks to CloakedReaper giving us both enough to buy a token). Still, this is a problem you may want to look into.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheDeester

TheDeester I don’t believe it Retired Staff

I think it’s been that way for a while, if I recall correct. To be honest it might be good to scrap the thing entirely at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rossu

Rossu Legend of Altera

Character Name:
    Arianne
    Race:
    Elf
    In-game Town/City:
    i wont conform to your standards
  4. Cukie1

Cukie1 Essentially a Chihuahua Retired Council Member

Character Name:
    Lillium Shink'maho
    Alt Name:
    Marie du Lavoyard
    Race:
    Elf
    In-game Town/City:
    Natri'Evar/Garrosh'Lek
    House:
    Shink'maho
    Did you complete the quest before or after using the /warp whitelist command?

5. Grizzly47

Grizzly47 Villager

After

6. Solus

Solus Solzilla Staff Member Server Owner

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    I have gone ahead and spent some time fixing the commands used so that at the end, you actually do get a credit to change your nick. That was, at least, an issue before hand.

I'm unsure why you didn't receive rewards at the end as the quest seemed to work alright upon testing a few times. If you and the others like- I can reset the quests for you to try again!

7. Grizzly47

Grizzly47 Villager

I do not know about Sassy but I probably will decline this offer if it resets my belongings as well. Though the lack of currency, saddle, etc. Is inconvenient I did earn some stuff from some fellow players. If I still get to keep the stuff I earned then I will take the offer. If not I will proceed as I am. This thread was more created to bring awareness to the possible bug so others do not have the same situation as me than anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Solus

Solus Solzilla Staff Member Server Owner

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    I appreciate it and will keep a look out for anyone else having the same bug. I can reset the quest and it won't change your inventory. If you do want it- just PM me if you see 'solusrequiem' logged in as we have to be on at the same time.