Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Best Videogame music?

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
What game has the best music? Personally, I would say one of the Mass Effect series

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
In my opinion, I think quite a lot of well-known video game music comes from the Final Fantasy series.
And if you're Itzzaboy, then the Pokemon series.

matyio

The original mute
I'm sorry but I can't answer your question with a singular answer so here goes.
Hell march 2 from red alert 2
Suicide mission from mass effect 2
I am the resistance from of orcs and men
Battlefield 2142 theme from battlefield 2142
I'll edit in more later when I'm on pc

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Monkey Island, have reggae music all the time ! :D (and it goes so well with the cartoony-pirates theme !)

But otherwise... Age of Conan, the MMO, have a music that is almost at the quality of the original Conan movie, which is a great piece of awesome music ! (listen it here, its really cool!)

Matto225

The White Mage
In a similar previous thread, I tried to express how I felt about this piece of music - I failed utterly, so I wont try, just please listen to it, I've never found such an emotional piece of music before, nor did I expect to hear it from a game.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
In a similar previous thread, I tried to express how I felt about this piece of music - I failed utterly, so I wont try, just please listen to it, I've never found such an emotional piece of music before, nor did I expect to hear it from a game.
Just finished ME3 [again]. This piece and leaving earth are amazing

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Skyrim is pretty awesome in the music department. The overwhelming majority of the game's music isn't even named, yet it's always there in the background creating a wonderful ambience.

I'm also going to bring in Bastion as the pinnacle of good.

Spark

Broken
I loved the music for Fallout 3 and New Vegas, both radio and background music was awesome.

I prefer the oblivion music to skyrim.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Tough one. Even though I've never played a Mass Effect game, their soundtracks continue to blow me away. My personal choice goes to Halo 4 though. I felt it took the already stellar Halo 3 soundtrack and just added emotion to it.

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Dishonored was a great game, and the soundtrack was just as good. Especially the end song to conclude the feeling of awesomeness the game created...

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
FTL soundtrack
Dishonored was a great game, and the soundtrack was just as good. Especially the end song to conclude the feeling of awesomeness the game created...
Yes, it was really good, but the FTL soundtrack is better.

wark

Legend of Altera
A lot of indie developers incorporate really good music, as that is a key selling point for a possibility of a lacking area... Amnesia, and Binding of Isaac both have really good soundtracks. My favorites have to be a lot of BioWare soundtracks and scores, DA:O and the Mass Effect trilogy both had incredibly good pieces. :p
Oh the nostalgia...