Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BestofBritain's application [Declined - Cukie1/Niko]

BestofBritain
England
I have read most of the lore and i am continuing to read more.
when you use real world things to effect the way the game has been played.
x-ray is not allowed on the server.
Cukie
my real name is harry i'm 15 from Rotherham in England and play rugby on the wing for Yorkshire under 16's I also take art though and used to draw loads on didlr until it was shut down.
I don't have any examples of my art as i used a laptop and i now use a PC for all my online stuff.
I was referred by Icanra.

About my character

Name: Flardt Inglehorn
Race: Caparii, Lightghoof
Appearance: Short Blonde Hair that goes down to my ear-lobes as well as rather tanned skin and a trimmed light-brown beard and for clothing i wear large hooped ear-rings and cloth robes with leather padding and hoof bracelets

Written test

As a young boy I tended to stay inside a lot and never really liked talking to people other than my mother. I didn't know my father as he drowned on our first trip fishing. His bait fell in and he reached out for it. He didn't need to as we had plenty more and buying it was no problem due to us being not rich but well-off but he was an incredibly stubborn and wanted to show me that nothing should be wasted. The bait drifted away so reached as far as he could but he slipped and fell. My father wasn't what you call a slim man, quite the opposite actually and as well as this he wasn't fit. He kicked his legs and splashed his arms as hard as he could to stay afloat but in the end the water consumed him. I was in a state of devastation. However i didn't cry. The old fool taught me that crying is what the weak did and i wasn't weak. As fast as i could i paddled to shore leaving his corpse in the family destroying water. I reached the shore and galloped to the family house where mother had been preparing dinner. I told her what happened and she laughed at me as if it were some sick joke i had been playing. I repeated over and over again until she started to question if i was telling the truth until all of a sudden she dropped her knife and collapsed cutting her arm as she fell. Blood covered the floor. I ran through the town screaming help but nobody seemed willing to help. It was getting dark and i returned home to see my mother had moved and bandaged herself up luckily. After that all i wanted to do is get strong and learn how to help my wounded friends (which i seemed to gain after my father died) so i trained myself to look after people by using the poor family's of the village to test my natural remedies. Although i never killed anyone i did learn of some ways to harm people with my medicine as well as make them sick with my unusual liquids. As well as this to stay strong I learned small amounts of combat from guards passing through. But after i thought i had learnt about every illness and and every cure i had to leave my village to go on a journey to help people who need me.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey There, sorry for the wait. A few things stick out:
-please use the correct format, it's easier to see and understand. I cannot verify the first section without this
-please remove the death scene from the test. We try to stray away from traumatic parental deaths. Along with the scene of the mother cutting herself as result.
-all skills must be novice, this includes medical and combat knowledge. You cannot know more than one of two remedies and be basic at combat.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This application has been declined for inactivity. Feel free to reapply again.