Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bette's art (Commissions open)

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Well let me start off by saying many people have encouraged me to start up a new thread, and others saying that it'd be alright for me to do commissions. ..

SO THAT IS WHAT I WILL DO

EDIT: After a long time, I have finally created a sheet for commissions

I'll be posting both commissions (if the player wants it) and just random art I do now and then!
First off, commissions I did.
Julianne.PNG
AkuleBoi.PNG
Orin.PNG
Percival.png
Jerrico.png

Prices are.. still in works, since I am fairly new at this. But a typical portrait with colour and a bit of background colour would be, say, 20$
Now I've done one from thighs and up which I put at 40$!
Doing chest and up now for 30$!
If there is a great amount of detail on something, it will cost extra (Engraved armour for example.. As you see above)
(The background colour doesn't cost anything at all, that's just if people prefer one or not!)

These are examples of stuff I draw for my own pleasure, mostly sketches with a bit of colour.
These would cost something around 15 $ for a sketch with colour. Portrait of course! Without colour, 10$
Adiella Clean.PNGAdiella.PNG

ARGANBETTER.PNG
Syralei.PNG
Firebab.PNG

More will be posted on the thread itself!
If anyone want to order any sort of commission, they should contact me on Skype ( Bettemus99 ) and we can discuss the details in private. Please state your business when sending the skype request as I will disregard any standard request <w<; Especially if I don't know you, I can't be sure you are someone from HW
I won't make a list, at least not until I have everything sorted out personally so I have a proper frame for this.

For now, enjoy!

Last edited:

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Snatching this, for some more art

AdultSheila.PNG - Current Sheila! She cut her hair and has grown significantly.
BIIIRD.png SmexyBirds.PNG
Some Makani are in order! I adore the new race :D

EDITS: Adding pictures on here that won't fit on the main post!

Cassian.PNG FlynsNice.PNG

ElenorMerianrocYass.PNG
Elven lady.PNG
MirithelSnow.PNG MirithelGlitter.PNG
Nemirel.PNG

Last edited:

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Real money! At some point I might do a quick thing where you can get a sketch for Radiants but for now it's just this :p

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Oh crap yeah I forgot to add new stuff
ElenorGreen.PNG Elenor.PNG Bunny girl.PNG Bunneh.PNG
The bunny girls were for a friend who was upset!
Most of this stuff is from another place which I shall not mention, sadly :p