Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bette's art (Commissions open)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I mean, I'd personally prefer to make a proper piece with only a realistic ignis but I doubt I'd find the time unless it was commissioned.

So go ahead solus ^.^

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Yet another commission finished, the last of a batch ^_^

Not from this server might I add, so you wouldn't know who it is.

Belleril.png

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Got quite fond of the new Fey race! I hope to see staff jumping people with these, they're a great joy :)
And as such, I felt like drawing them! I feel their appearances are a bit vague, and so I took it upon myself to entirely draw a Fey, as I wanted it to be. (So yeah not very lore appropriate at all, pls ignore)
Fae.PNG(The original, and the rest are re-coloured with my drawing program)
Fae2.PNG Fae1.1.png Fae2.3.png Fae2.2.png

Kam told me to tag Immerael so I'm going to do that.

For further context, my character encountered a Fey, (WOOOH), and they're currently standing on the purple pearl earring that was thieved from her!
Other than that, I like the idea of a more bug-like Fey, with a practical design. Why would a fae have a nose that is humanoid? They're flying creatures, the wind would bother them way too much(Instead it'd be interesting of the holes for their nose, were in the side of their heads! That's what the strange holes are. The fluff is for protecting those holes against water, dust and other). Since they're flying, it'd make sense if they've a third eyelid, like sharks or snakes do (Also adds to the alien look).
Since they really rarely use their arms- why have them at all c; They could have little hooks on their wings, and moveable claws on their feet which are more functional!

Lastly, since the Fey are so small, fur might not be quite as effective. A little bit of moth fluff would be cute, and although you cannot see it on the image, they have some on their cheeks by their 'nostrils', and on their back where the wings are gathered in order to protect and keep the joints warm.

Otherwise.. EXOSKELETON IS THE WAY TO GO. (Theirs probably isn't so tough because they're tiny, and it's more flexible!)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Got quite fond of the new Fey race! I hope to see staff jumping people with these, they're a great joy :)
And as such, I felt like drawing them! I feel their appearances are a bit vague, and so I took it upon myself to entirely draw a Fey, as I wanted it to be. (So yeah not very lore appropriate at all, pls ignore)
View attachment 89284(The original, and the rest are re-coloured with my drawing program)
View attachment 89285 View attachment 89286 View attachment 89287 View attachment 89288

Kam told me to tag Immerael so I'm going to do that.

For further context, my character encountered a Fey, (WOOOH), and they're currently standing on the purple pearl earring that was thieved from her!
Other than that, I like the idea of a more bug-like Fey, with a practical design. Why would a fae have a nose that is humanoid? They're flying creatures, the wind would bother them way too much(Instead it'd be interesting of the holes for their nose, were in the side of their heads! That's what the strange holes are. The fluff is for protecting those holes against water, dust and other). Since they're flying, it'd make sense if they've a third eyelid, like sharks or snakes do (Also adds to the alien look).
Since they really rarely use their arms- why have them at all c; They could have little hooks on their wings, and moveable claws on their feet which are more functional!

Lastly, since the Fey are so small, fur might not be quite as effective. A little bit of moth fluff would be cute, and although you cannot see it on the image, they have some on their cheeks by their 'nostrils', and on their back where the wings are gathered in order to protect and keep the joints warm.

Otherwise.. EXOSKELETON IS THE WAY TO GO. (Theirs probably isn't so tough because they're tiny, and it's more flexible!)
They're cute. :)
:heart:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I don't want to look like that guy and be clueless to whether or not commissions are open, so I'll ask for SirLuamTehDoge

He asked,"Are commissions open?"

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Definitely! Commissions are, at all time, open :p Unless I change the title. You're free to PM me, or add me over skype (bettemus99) Where we can discuss the details. However, keep in mind that I don't add just anyone who has the standard message on skype, so you'll have to write who you are!

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Hoo man, a huge picture I finished. I was inspired by a dress I had seen, and a couple of characters another place. The woman is a Lady, and the dark knight an abomination in the eyes of society!

Blue queen and dark knight.png