Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[!] BEWARE OF THE SHADOW RIDER![!]

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*A letter would be nailed under a copy of the poster, likely in the crossroads or closer to Eberbau*

Dear Shadow Rider;

I invite you to come to Die Eberbau and attempt to remove anything within my lands, For endangering my people and making their business and travel unsafe, I will ensure you will not serve out anymore of your false justice on our world.

Come and try, Rider.
Rider's in your area as of now

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Nu come bek
I'll TRY to have an update in locations weekly... I WAS changing locations (Which is why The rider wasn't present around Mockingbay for some time.) Usually when I'm moving around a certain area, it means I'm after a certain person

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I'll TRY to have an update in locations weekly... I WAS changing locations (Which is why The rider wasn't present around Mockingbay for some time.) Usually when I'm moving around a certain area, it means I'm after a certain person
Just start working at the Tavern on Wheels
> Gets to travel to all the places
> Free food and drinks
Serve some sin-cleansing death rum :)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*The poster has been hung in several areas surrounding Storm's Landing- the poster seems very aged... someone went out of their way to rehang every single old Shadow Rider poster...*