Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[!] BEWARE OF THE SHADOW RIDER![!]

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
An anonymous note has been tacked next to one of the posters. It reads as follows:

Hey, buddy:

It ain't up to you to judge
sinners. It also ain't up to you to judge who needs to die. I had a friend once who nearly started down that kind of path.

I stopped her them, too.

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Throughout certain areas of the country, certain taverns and inns will have a poster hung up with a large warning sign on it and a description of a man in a black cloak riding a black horse.

"BEWARE THE SHADOW RIDER, HE PREYS ON THOSE WHO HAVE SINNED, AND THOSE WHO TRAVEL ALONE. IF YOU SEE A MAN IN A MIDNIGHT BLACK CLOAK, AND A BLACK HORSE. RUN, SHOUT FOR GUARDS, AND HIDE. HE ONLY ATTACKS THOSE WHO HAVE SINNED! PLEASE TRAVEL WITH CAUTION!"

View attachment 78440

"NONE ARE SAFE. HEED THE WARNINGS."
*A single phrase would be written near the poster in shakey writing.* You cannot kill me, and if my name isnt Cedlas i shall destroy you.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
*A single phrase would be written near the poster in shakey writing.* You cannot kill me, and if my name isnt Cedlas i shall destroy you.
*Another note is scrawled on top by this one*

I'm Ced's general. If my name isn't Theo (and it is) I know that this isn't his handwriting. Whoever you are, pop off, short ass.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Its like zorro, the mask has been passed on.

(Except its not the original mask because that is still in the possession of Courtnay)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Yet another's note taped on. This one just has a very detailed drawing of a mermaid next to a rocky shore, with some text underneath.

Now that I've gotten your attention via the lovely lady-fish, I have a question. Do you want to put some permanent art on your body? Do you want to have a drawing made of someone you like? Do you want a design for the longsword you want made? Or just a design for a ring to give to your lover? Well, I can do all that, and more!
Contact Asero Crow through letter for any inquiries.
Tattoos, art, designs and more.

- Asero Crow

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
#NeverForget
Althalos got to hook up with someone way out of his league all because of the Shadow Rider :)