Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bishop's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
(God I hope I do this right XD)
1. What is your Minecraft username?
WiccanQueen

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming to me is essentially cheating to get a leg up in the game, making it unfair or un-fun for other players, abusing information you may have access to. Power-gaming is taking advantage of the whole roleplay thing, saying you have this ability or that advantage to over power others.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello! For privacy I'm just going to say my name is Bishop, I have a dog and a cat named Angel (dog) and Miko (cat) that I love very much! I'm a big animal person and value their lives and respect them just as much as I do humans. I enjoy art, mostly drawing, video games, and reading! I like to consider myself a professional lounger, and that basically means I eat all the food in my house and sleep for an inhuman amount of time!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I've wanted to do medieval RP for a long time, I'm not a professional but I enjoy writing stories and immersing myself into fantasy worlds. I simply searched for a medieval RP server, and it took a while but from what I've read I think I found a really great one!

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Roselia (Rose or Rosie) Bishop

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Black hair, often accompanied with flowers, blue eyes, fair skin, and a simple blue and white peasants dress.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Added in attached files!

Written Test!
Roselia or Rosie as her mother calls her, is a simple girl, who grew up in a small village, on an average farm. Days spent outside with all those close to her, Rose was a caretaker for all at heart, tending to animals or helping people with work that needed to be done. Content with her life and heart filled with joy Rose found nothing to long or strive for, until a traveler covered in scars wandered through her town one stormy evening. A nice man, a little rough around the edges maybe but nice, he asked for refuge only for the night. However, during dinner the traveler told stories of the outside world. How the quaint village moved so slow and quiet compared to all he had seen. Rosie's family grew slightly fearful of the world beyond their's, thankful and even happier they lived where they did, yet Rose found herself longing for a new horizon. She found herself wanting for the first time in her life, wanting to see new faces smiling back at her telling their stories and dreams. When she found enough courage to leave, she was distraught about not seeing her family for, who knows how long, but her excitement for seeing the world, meeting people, and finding a place to settle down and call her own was enough to convince her to finally take her first step out of her beloved village. Although the journey was full of dark creatures and unforgiving environments Rose's determination never faltered, and she eventually came to a brand new place. A new world full beings she'd never met like elves and dwarves. Magic that could bloom flowers and start fires in a manner she only dreamed of seeing. She knew her village was small but compared to everything before her, it felt as though she was reading a brief book summary on a crumpled page while this new world WAS the book. The sights she took in made her even more eager for the things she knew so little about, to learn and understand them. Rose now understands why people have hopes and dreams, while she loves feeling of content and general happiness, the excitement out ways the fear of the unknown and Rose wanted nothing more than the dive head first into this new chapter of her life, and begin unraveling what could only become an enchanting and epic tale.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Bishop ! Great stuff here! Thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there are a few small issues which I am going to need you to fix before we can move forward with this application-
  • Please define power-gaming and meta-gaming separately! You can find them [here]!
  • Your written test is a little too short- it needs to be a minimum of 400 words.
Let me know when you have made the appropriate changes and I will take a look at it ASAP!

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
Hey Bishop ! Great stuff here! Thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there are a few small issues which I am going to need you to fix before we can move forward with this application-
  • Please define power-gaming and meta-gaming separately! You can find them [here]!
  • Your written test is a little too short- it needs to be a minimum of 400 words.
Let me know when you have made the appropriate changes and I will take a look at it ASAP!
Hey! Thanks for checking it out, I think I've fixed everything, so let me know if there is anything else I need to look over. Thanks so much!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey! Thanks for checking it out, I think I've fixed everything, so let me know if there is anything else I need to look over. Thanks so much!
The test needs to be a minimum of 400 words. (You need to add 20 words!)

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
The test needs to be a minimum of 400 words. (You need to add 20 words!)
Alrighty, I believe I did it. I added more detail to some parts instead of extending the story, I hope that's ok!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Ayyy, that's some great stuff!!! Welcome to Hollowworld!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.